Request: Entertainment/Wrestling Website Design ($150) - Needed Very Soon!

- Design for a wrestling/entertainment website. Although the new design will be replacing an established site, the layout should be completely original and not merely a "better" version of the old one. It should be unique.

- Basic logo.

- Fully coded in HTML format (must be fully editable in Frontpage); all PSDs and fonts also required.

- $150 (slightly negotiable - but, at this price, I will be expecting a quality design).

Must be viewable in 800x600.

For more details, please either post a reply (with your contact information and portfolio) or PM me with the same information. You must be able to produce the design within the next few days.

Hi there, are you able to discuss this over MSN messenger at all or is it better if I PM you?

I have AIM, but not MSN. I'd prefer if it was PM'd, however, since I can keep a record of conversation.

Ontario - CAN

Hello there we are very interested in doing the project for you. Check out a site that we just finished

We did the template for that site as well as the logos
    Here's another site where we redesigned two of their websites (home page and black pirate link page)

And here's a site that we are currently working on

If you are interested please contact me at AIM: xpresswebstudio or email me at [email protected] or ICQ:311386283