St. Petersburg, FL Colo ?

I know there are plenty of places to colocate in Tampa, FL -- but does anyone know of a good place in downtown St. Petersburg, FL to colocate ?

Thanks,

Zero

I dont know of one place in St. Petersburg... I have worked in a few DCs in Tampa but St. Pete cost to much to get the fiber...

I would imagine that's not a very fiber rich area therefore any colo would end up needing to haul transit from a nearby city such as perhaps Tampa. You'd be better offer co-locating in that nearby city.
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

any updates in the last year? heh

I'd still love to host a box near downtown Saint Petersburg, FL.

Thanks...

You can probably find a few mom and pop shops that might host your box for you, but if you're interested in a serious datacenter with serious connectivity, you're going to need to take layer0's advice and look across the bay at Tampa.

Best of luck!

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

Sago is right over the Gandy bridge that would be the best and closest DC to host near St. petersburg. We could help you get in there if needed.