i want to know who is HE here?

i love the HE sever to china!

Hurricane Electric doesn't have an account here, IIRC, but there are people who do use Hurricane Electric as a colocation or dedicated server provider. Hurricane Electric is based in San Jose and Fremont, California, on the western coast of the United States. That's probably why your ping times/bandwidth/whatever is so good. I have servers and accounts in Hurricane Electric's Fremont, CA datacenter. I absolutely love the quality of service.
    "When a man begins to doubt himself, he does something incredibly stupid and thereby is reassured."
    ::http://www.dustytech.net/:: Personal Website

I have a Fremont HE server...

How to order 1 server from them,i hate to get quote

It's probably cheaper to go through someone that Colo's there and provides dedicated services, rather than going direct.

Dan
    █ Dan Kitchen | Technical Director | Razorblue
    █ ddi: (+44) (0)1748 900 680 | e: dkitchen@razorblue.com
    █ UK Intensive Managed Hosting, Clusters and Colocation.
    █ HP Servers, Cisco/Juniper Powered BGP Network (AS15692).

Originally posted by RazorBlue - Dan
    It's probably cheaper to go through someone that Colo's there and provides dedicated services, rather than going direct.

Dan
    Actually, I've seen them get pretty cheap direct, too.

-GSV
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Any dedi provider using HE BW?

MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Originally posted by FlashwireGroup
    Hurricane Electric doesn't have an account here, IIRC, but there are people who do use Hurricane Electric as a colocation or dedicated server provider. Hurricane Electric is based in San Jose and Fremont, California, on the western coast of the United States. That's probably why your ping times/bandwidth/whatever is so good. I have servers and accounts in Hurricane Electric's Fremont, CA datacenter. I absolutely love the quality of service.
    Actually, Reid from HE Sales is around here somewhere. I forget offhand what handle he goes by tho. A quick search should turn up a username.

(IIRC, FastServers.net does servers in HE Fremont as well if you ask them to.)

Yes, there is at least one HE rep here. Username: lisllc
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure: Cloud Shared and Reseller, Cloud VPS, and Cloud Hybrid Server

Originally posted by FHDave
    Yes, there is at least one HE rep here. Username: lisllc
    Ah, thank you - thats what I was looking for.
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

where is the best datacenter for China in HE?

Originally posted by suwy
    where is the best datacenter for China in HE?
    HE already owns a data center.

www.he.net

HTH

-GSV

Originally posted by elix
    HE already owns a data center.

www.he.net

HTH

-GSV
    Actually, they own two or three (IIRC, more).

Originally posted by mripguru
    Actually, they own two or three (IIRC, more).
    Yes, but their most popular one is in Fremont, IIRC .

-GSV

They have 2 DataServer right now, i heard they will build a new DataServer in the end of this year, near the Fremont.

Hurricane Electric (Fremont), is really good. We got some servers there for almost two years and everything's alright.

For Asian routes, any carriers on the West coast would do you good. But I do have to say HE.net to China/Asia is very nice.
    http://Ethr.net jay@ethr.net
    West Coast AT&T / Level3 / Savvis Bandwidth, Colocation, Dedicated Server, Managed IP Service, Hardware Load Balancing Service, Transport Service, 365 Main St, SFO / 200 Paul Ave, SFO / PAIX, PAO / Market Post Tower, 55 S. Market, SJC / 11 Great Oaks, Equinix, SJC

Originally posted by TheALiEN2005
    They have 2 DataServer right now, i heard they will build a new DataServer in the end of this year, near the Fremont.
    They've got three, San Jose and Fremont in CA, and Mineola NY.

Dan
    █ Dan Kitchen | Technical Director | Razorblue
    █ ddi: (+44) (0)1748 900 680 | e: dkitchen@razorblue.com
    █ UK Intensive Managed Hosting, Clusters and Colocation.
    █ HP Servers, Cisco/Juniper Powered BGP Network (AS15692).

Originally posted by RazorBlue - Dan
    They've got three, San Jose and Fremont in CA, and Mineola NY.

Dan
    And they've said that the 4th is under development, and roughly 2mi from the current Fremont datacenter. Supposed to be available sometime later this year, and is uh, a tad larger than their current Fremont location. Something like 190k sqft versus their current 45k sqft Fremont building. Looks like they have some information on it off their main page.