My AWESOME experience with AlexV

When I put out a request for some flash work to be done, wht member AlexV offered to do the work for a very reasonable price.

He went above and beyond, and did all the work I requested plus a few more goodies (ie a nice login to my clientexec from my flash header)

Alex is very talented, and easy to work with. If you are looking for any coding to be done, I highly recommend Alex.

Kudos to you Alex!!
    Three out of four people make up 75 percent of the population

Good for you, and Alex!

Now on to THE main question me and (I am sure) other WHT members are pondering.

Let's see this kinky flash work.

Thank you very much for those kind words, they are sincerely appreciated! You too were a great individual to work with!

All others reading please keep in mind that my primary skill (and specialty) is programming in Perl.

Now I must get back to work to satisfy my other clients

(P.S. I assure you that the previous post by kelownatech was not solicited in any way by me)

-Alex

Basically it was some directs from links, and a nice login at top right of the flash header. He also integrated clientexec and made a domain search enter the domain into clientexec. I am really pleased with this. I am pretty good with networking and server related work but I am not good with coding

I dont think I can post my own site, so please do check my profile.
    Last edited by askthexperts; 07-08-2005 at 10:11 PM.

Oh, just so everyone is aware, I am still working on the actual pages that link up to the header. That part I CAN do lol.

Good to hear you found a great designer/programmer