Colo in Hudson Valley in NY

I'm looking for a colo provider in or near the Hudson Valley region of New York State. I'm in Poughkeepsie, so the closer the better.

I don't have a very high budget (this is just for personal use), and I've found some low-cost but non-local providers which I'd also consider: has anyone had experiences, good or bad, with Tera-Byte (Alberta), Waveform (Michigan), or Wholesale Internet (Kansas)?

Thanks.

Originally posted by JHosts
    Ezzi is really overpriced for colocation. However you may try Albany, NY or somewhere in the Greater New York area. (Equinix in NJ, Telehouse in NYC) etc..
    I don't have a very high budget (this is just for personal use)
    I don't think that Equinix or Telehouse deals/likes to deal with a few U's of space at a time. I think they'd much rather spend time closing 1/2 cab+ deals. (Equinix pretty much doesn't deal with half cabs at all - they price them similarly to their full cabinet offerings.)

Maybe Voxel/VoxRox might have something in their Albany facility?
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

Originally posted by mripguru
    I don't think that Equinix or Telehouse deals/likes to deal with a few U's of space at a time. I think they'd much rather spend time closing 1/2 cab+ deals. (Equinix pretty much doesn't deal with half cabs at all - they price them similarly to their full cabinet offerings.)

Maybe Voxel/VoxRox might have something in their Albany facility?
    Hello, I was referring to hosting companies within Equinix/Telehouse. Similar to how ezzi has(had) space in Telehouse.

Originally posted by JHosts
    Hello, I was referring to hosting companies within Equinix/Telehouse. Similar to how ezzi has(had) space in Telehouse.
    That wasn't particularly clear. Mea Culpa.
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

Hey fellow hudson valleyian... (im from the hudson valley also) There are a couple in our area..
    ShellCentral.net
    Web Hosting, ShoutCast Servers, Dedicated Servers, Reseller Accounts, Domain Registration and more.