Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry Horibble man being racist

Some guy instant messaged me on AOL with this link:

http://www.ejbdotcom.net/content/1241.html

He told me I was going to be doing the same. I am disgusted by racism these days, I am Mexican/American and I am legal, but still get **** like this. Its not funny, its very immature for people to even make videos like that. I understand some people are mad at immagration because they ''take your jobs'' or whatever your excuse is, but doing something like that is not funny. What is he thinking, Im so frustrated with this. Someone saw the car I was going to go pick up and buy, and he told me, ''all your missing is the trailer and you can go mow the lawns.'' I was so mad, how can someone tell me this when Im getting a $50,000 car and his car wouldnt even be enough for a payment for mine. This has to stop, and we have to do something about this!!!

0 Not allowed!

I don't really understand racism but I understand your situation. I do see mexican (probably maxican-american) working in my dorm building. I say hi to them everyday. They are very nice to me. I don't ask them to do anything for me.

It doesn't matter which job a person hold as long as the job put food on the table. Even people who work by picking up trashes are not any less than the rest of people who are doctor.
    Think about this...if we didn't have people to pick up the trash bin for us...who would take care of the trash? We would have to drive our trashes with us all the way to the place where trashes are disposed off.
      0 Not allowed!

I haven't messed with instant messaging. Are there non-forgeable identifiers like the DNS numbers in email that can be used to know how to forward something to the appropriate abuse department?
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by indiaberry
    It doesn't matter which job a person hold as long as the job put food on the table. Even people who work by picking up trashes are not any less than the rest of people who are doctor.
    Think about this...if we didn't have people to pick up the trash bin for us...who would take care of the trash? We would have to drive our trashes with us all the way to the place where trashes are disposed off.
    Yeah I wish other people would understand this concept.
    I dont see it being wrong to find jobs at home depot or wherever, as long as they make enough money to support their family, and later on becaomse citizens.

And to the IM question, no theres not but I did block him imediatly.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by indiaberry
    But their illegal and will never be legal in this country as they've broken one of the laws, which is entering this country illegally. And just fyi, people who pick up your garbage are not doing it at minimal wage and are illegal, they get paid very well and are legal.
      0 Not allowed!

I'm creative, and can usually come up with a comeback line in a matter of seconds.

Most of the time, I just laugh at the insult attempts people throw at me.

But, don't let them get to you. Because, most people that stupid end up throwing their dreams away, and getting a full time job at jiffy lube after they get their girlfriend pregnant at 19, after which time, she packs on 200 pounds, cuts off all her hair, and adopts such sayings as "you have 2 hands, cook it yourself", and "give me my damn bon bons!" into her every day vocabulary.
      0 Not allowed!

I agree with you. Everyone is equal, but most racists in America tend to forget that we were once the immigrants and we took everything away from the only true Americans, the American Indian. This is a land of immigrants not the land of Americans. Besides, racists are only people too ignorant to think about someone else besides themselves.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by mikeylove
    I'm creative, and can usually come up with a comeback line in a matter of seconds.

Most of the time, I just laugh at the insult attempts people throw at me.

But, don't let them get to you. Because, most people that stupid end up throwing their dreams away, and getting a full time job at jiffy lube after they get their girlfriend pregnant at 19, after which time, she packs on 200 pounds, cuts off all her hair, and adopts such sayings as "you have 2 hands, cook it yourself", and "give me my damn bon bons!" into her every day vocabulary.

Heh you turned my frown upside down, thanks
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Horibble man being racist

Originally posted by RandyT
    I was so mad, how can someone tell me this when Im getting a $50,000 car and his car wouldnt even be enough for a payment for mine. This has to stop, and we have to do something about this!!!

If you can afford a $50k at your age the person making the comment was more jealous than racist. Consider yourself fortunate and remember that people that ignorant will never be up to your level.

If you don't mind my asking, what'd you buy?
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Re: Horibble man being racist

Originally posted by CTG
    If you can afford a $50k at your age the person making the comment was more jealous than racist. Consider yourself fortunate and remember that people that ignorant will never be up to your level.

If you don't mind my asking, what'd you buy?

My uncle bought me a GMC Yukon XL Denali, Im 17. I cant drive it though so its sitting in his garage : /
      0 Not allowed!

"The impossibility of conceiving that this grand and wonderous universe with our conscious selves arose through chance, seems to me the chief argument for existence of God; but whether this argument is of real value I have never been able to decide... The safest conclusion seems to be that the whole subject is beyond the scope of man's intellect." - Charles Darwin
      0 Not allowed!

I'm sorry, but I find that first video, and the other 2 that Radix posted to be funny as hell.. It may be on many different levels of wrong, but its still funny.. The first one though with immigration almost knocked me out of my chair..

*puts on flame suit*
    Let Google know when your dead | Read More >>
    Submit Your Press Release, Article, or News Tip Today
    W3Reports - News for Webmasters
      0 Not allowed!

I think people get mad at immigrants because they get more offers than as if you were American. I recall watching a news report where illegal immigrants would get $4,000 taken off their college tution even though they were illegal in this country compared to out of state or american citizens. If a person comes from another country I at least expect them to get a US citizenship and speak english. If everybody immigranted to the us with their own language it would be hard for just one person to communicate in german, english, spanish, italian, korean, etc.
    Kerry Jones
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Trifolic
    I'm sorry, but I find that first video, and the other 2 that Radix posted to be funny as hell.. It may be on many different levels of wrong, but its still funny.. The first one though with immigration almost knocked me out of my chair..

*puts on flame suit*
    I too found it freakin hilarious. He took them to the Immigration Center LMAO. It has nothing to do with being raist -- AT ALL. Funny as hell
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Rob83
    I too found it freakin hilarious. He took them to the Immigration Center LMAO. It has nothing to do with being raist -- AT ALL. Funny as hell
    Hmm...are you serious or just really ignorant? How did that have nothing to do with being racist at all? Did you not hear his constant use of the term, beaner, which is a racial name for Mexicans? The entire video was filled with racism, and was the basis of his actions. Rob83, just saying it was funny would be enough but saying it was 'freakin hilarious' and the 'LMAO' & 'AT ALL' in all caps just gives me the impression that you are blinded by society's racism, whether they be in form of jokes or not.

While reading this thread, I'm also tuned to NBC to watch the special on the terrorist attacks in Madrid and London. I'm sure racism plays a roll in why terrorism exists today. I know that terrorism may also lead to racism itself, especially racial profiling, but I'm sure many of the people who take part in those terroristic actions are only fueled to do more by racism. If only all races could respect each other...
      0 Not allowed!

Picking up illegals and taking them to INS is funny, calling them beaners and being otherwise extremely racist to and about them, well that's racist.

If they weren't here illegally they wouldn't have jumped off his truck and scattered like rats out of a burning barn. And if they're here illegally then someone should take them to immigration services.
    Gary Harris - the artist formerly known as Dixiesys
    resident grumpy redneck
      0 Not allowed!

so is catching immigrants at the US-Mexico border the US-Canada border is racist? just curious.
    Kerry Jones
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Kerry Jones
    so is catching immigrants at the US-Mexico border the US-Canada border is racist? just curious.
    Kerry, you missed the point of it. The guy in the video constantly used the term beaner. Also, his comment at the end of the video obviously shows he wasn't trying to be a good cop by catching immigrants, he simply did it for fun, and the bases of his action was racism...
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by CyanoX
    Hmm...are you serious or just really ignorant? How did that have nothing to do with being racist at all? Did you not hear his constant use of the term, beaner, which is a racial name for Mexicans? The entire video was filled with racism, and was the basis of his actions. Rob83, just saying it was funny would be enough but saying it was 'freakin hilarious' and the 'LMAO' & 'AT ALL' in all caps just gives me the impression that you are blinded by society's racism, whether they be in form of jokes or not.

While reading this thread, I'm also tuned to NBC to watch the special on the terrorist attacks in Madrid and London. I'm sure racism plays a roll in why terrorism exists today. I know that terrorism may also lead to racism itself, especially racial profiling, but I'm sure many of the people who take part in those terroristic actions are only fueled to do more by racism. If only all races could respect each other...
    He picked them up, told he'd pay them $50/day and he took them to the INS and they ran. Now if that isn't funny. Maybe I am binded by society's racism, I'm not racist at all, but what he did was hilarious.
      0 Not allowed!

I was just angered how you said there was no racism in that video AT ALL, which I think you were completely wrong about that comment...
      0 Not allowed!

Some things are funny, others are just plain offensive, especially to the targeted group.
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by CyanoX
    I was just angered how you said there was no racism in that video AT ALL, which I think you were completely wrong about that comment...
    Jokes are Jokes. I'm sorry you were offended. But when I watch comedians on TV and they talk like that, it's funny, it's a joke. There is a big difference on what he did/said than what the real thing is.
      0 Not allowed!

LOL...... I was getting a little peeved at all the racism in the video, but then about rolled when I saw where he took them. That's pretty damned hilarious.

My first wife was from Mexico. After those years, I swore I'd never so much as even looks at another Mexican Chick no matter HOW hot she was. Those women are pure evil. No wonder their men can run so fast....
      0 Not allowed!

Pretty funny actually

I am an optimist on many things anyways.

Get a message board, pay nothing!
    Currently serving over 136,000 members. (live counter on main page)
    www.FreePowerBoards.com
      0 Not allowed!

http://www.ejbdotcom.net/content/1161.html

Some interesting videos there. I know there are those who dont believe in fighting, and say they would never hit anyone, that it's for the law to handle,.....but I would have jumped up and beat the holy living **** out of this guy...
      0 Not allowed!

Kerry, you missed the point of it. The guy in the video constantly used the term beaner. Also, his comment at the end of the video obviously shows he wasn't trying to be a good cop by catching immigrants, he simply did it for fun, and the bases of his action was racism...
    I wasn't able to view the video due to my slow connection, but if thats the case of calling them beaners thats wrong, but I see no problem if he was acting on behalf of the "Minutemen Group". My comment was also in general because recently they've been calling border patrol racists.
    Kerry Jones
      0 Not allowed!

Eh, I think I like the Paris video better....LOL
    http://www.ejbdotcom.net/content/1006.html
      0 Not allowed!

You know why we have illegals? Because Americans think we're too good to work picking in a field all day for minimum wage. If illegals didn't come here and do the work we won't, for little pay - a head of lettuce would be so outrageously priced, you'd beg them to open the border.

I live in Michigan, in a fairly rural area. We have a lot of migrant workers in this area - many who barely speak English. They are the hardest working, most polite and generous people you will ever meet.

I saw a guy once say to a woman with a child, probably 1 year old, that he was going to call imigration on her...for some racist reasons I can't even repeat. He was a loser of a guy who smelled like alcohol, looked like he hadn't washed his clothes in a week...and he blamed HER for not being able to find a job.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by AH-Tina
    You know why we have illegals? Because Americans think we're too good to work picking in a field all day for minimum wage. If illegals didn't come here and do the work we won't, for little pay - a head of lettuce would be so outrageously priced, you'd beg them to open the border.

I live in Michigan, in a fairly rural area. We have a lot of migrant workers in this area - many who barely speak English. They are the hardest working, most polite and generous people you will ever meet.

I saw a guy once say to a woman with a child, probably 1 year old, that he was going to call imigration on her...for some racist reasons I can't even repeat. He was a loser of a guy who smelled like alcohol, looked like he hadn't washed his clothes in a week...and he blamed HER for not being able to find a job.

--Tina
    that's right. why doesn't he go do her job? I bet he wouldn't.

I don't like the fact that illegal immigrants are allow special treatment because they are illegal (aka, scholarships for colleges, funds, and aid from the government). I say if illegal immigrants are here for a certain amount of time, and their children was born here, they should be able to take the test like everyone other LEGAL immigrant and if they shall pass, they would get to be citizens, paying taxes, and so on.
    remy
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by FreePowerBoards
    Here here!
    What?

Personally I would have to agree with the people saying that the video is funny, but the terms he used were not.
    Automated Tendencies - Brand Management Agency from Baltimore, Maryland.
    Reputation Management Search Engine Optimization Pay Per Click Email Marketing
      0 Not allowed!

RIGHT! I mean I feel for these people. Luck is not with them and as you saw they were more than willing to work (PROBABLY TO FEED THEIR FAMILIES!) and this @$$ with too much free time harrasses them into believing they will getting a decent day's pay then threatens their very livelyhood!

I mean c'mon these people are thinking if they get caught they are toast and they have to be deported and maybe loose touch with their families. Harsh....

www.FreePowerBoards.com
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Kerry Jones
    I wasn't able to view the video due to my slow connection, but if thats the case of calling them beaners thats wrong, but I see no problem if he was acting on behalf of the "Minutemen Group". My comment was also in general because recently they've been calling border patrol racists.
    This a**hole was just being plain ol' racist. He was constantly using racial slurs.

In the second video he set-up a table outside a mosque. And was selling some t-shirts that said : "My Parents went to Mecca and all the brought was horrible body odor"

In the third video he was dressed up like Ku Klux Klan guy and goes to some gas station trying to get free gas from black men who were filling up their tanks.

In my opinon its jerks like him that give the US a bad name.
    Last edited by E_man3; 07-08-2005 at 11:27 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by ANGELremy
    I don't like the fact that illegal immigrants are allow special treatment because they are illegal (aka, scholarships for colleges, funds, and aid from the government).
    How is that possible and where did you hear about that?
    Please show me some reliable sources.

--Tina
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)
      0 Not allowed!

I don't have the info (the poster should) but I have heard of similar grants, etc.

One thing I am SURE of is our system for these matters is terrible. We spend a ton deporting these people (express lane style) and they have no punishments/recorse and can easily run back here! We can't jail them because our jails are already full.

www.FreePowerBoards.com
      0 Not allowed!

This entire "work that Americans won't do" thing, as though we're some sort of nation of prima donnas, is a lie. There are, however, lots of jobs that American can no longer do because cheap illegal labor has driven the wage down below that which your average American can survive on. That's the side of the story that those pushing for relaxed immigration laws conveniently forget to mention.

-B
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by TMX
    This entire "work that Americans won't do" thing, as though we're some sort of nation of prima donnas, is a lie.

A very good friend of mine works at the Employment Office in a major city near here. They can't find enough people to fill minimum wage jobs. Why? Because it pays better to be on welfare. That is definitely not a lie.

--Tina
      0 Not allowed!

How is that possible and where did you hear about that?
    Please show me some reliable sources.
    http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansas...l/12058359.htm

http://www.rgj.com/news/stories/html...sp7=local_news

http://www.tucsonweekly.com/gbase/Cu...?oid=oid:69346

Google on this stuff, there's days worth of credible reading on it.

-B
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by ANGELremy
    that's right. why doesn't he go do her job? I bet he wouldn't.

I don't like the fact that illegal immigrants are allow special treatment because they are illegal (aka, scholarships for colleges, funds, and aid from the government). I say if illegal immigrants are here for a certain amount of time, and their children was born here, they should be able to take the test like everyone other LEGAL immigrant and if they shall pass, they would get to be citizens, paying taxes, and so on.
    Sorry I don't mean to argue with ya but, for Mexicans there is virtually no way for them to immigrate to the US without a direct familiy member sponsoring them. The only other method for them to actually immigrate to the US would require them to have over a million dollars. Obvoiusly they are out of options. Thats why they just can't take the test. And I don't think they get special treatment on the contrary. They are constantly being discrimanted agianst. They don't qualify for general schoolarships, just for some *private* scholarsips. With private scholarships the donnor of the money can decide who gets the money. You might be refering to instate college tution in some states. Well getting that is not as easy as some *news*(FOX) organizations make it seem. This is not for the ones who just arrived its only for the children of immigrants who have been living here for several years. The requirements that they have to meet are not as easy as they are for US citizens where you just reside in that specific state for one year. Actually they have to prove they have lived in that state for around 4 years and graduated with very good grades.

Regarding the minute men.
    You know what is stupid?
    These people are willing to go waste their time to "protect" the US border.

If they really want to fight immigration, they should just go to farms and other places and work for free. After all they don't get paid for "guarding" the border and they just waste their whole day there.
    Last edited by E_man3; 07-08-2005 at 11:56 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

The first one I can't read because I"m not subscribed.

The second one deals with emergency room laws, which basically says that NO ONE can be refused medical treatment. That simply means that if someone shows up at the ER sick...they don't ask you how much you make, if you're illegal or anything of that nature...they simply treat you.

The third one doesn't deal with ILLEGAL immigrants - it speaks of the law that allows immigrants without a social security card to go to college. Its a loophole that could allow illegals to sign up for college but, seriously, do you think they are going to risk that??

I still have not found a credible source that says our govt is just handing out tons of money willingly to illegals.

--Tina
      0 Not allowed!

I still have not found a credible source that says our govt is just handing out tons of money willingly to illegals.

--Tina
    Well, here's one for you, and I have told this story here before..

My ex wife was from old Mexico. She was on her way to becoming full citezen here, but was still a citizen of Mexico. We moved to El Paso so she could be around some family. Little did I know that it was extremely difficult to get a job there if you didnt speak/write Spanish fluently. It wasnt long until we needed rent help.

We went to such a place. At first, the help and paperwork was in my name. Then they changed it. Out of curiousity, I asked why. They politely explained that while they didnt agree with the methods, thats how it is.... they get reimbursed by the government for helping out immigrants/illegals, but there is no government reimbursement if they help out an American Citizen.

Do you ever wonder how poor helpless illegals come over, get legalized, and open up thriving businesses? Our government gurantees them loans and credit to start business in the U.S. Most hispanics opt to open lawn services (notice how they easily get the new truck, trailor, equipment, etc when they didnt have a dime to their names). Middle Easterners often opt to open convienence stores. I am good friends with Ali and get gas at his station down the street. He explained it all to me. Our government even advertises it in their countries. Granted, he has to pay everything back, but before he came here he had no money, live poor in Pakistan, etc, etc. Now he is living quite well, as is his family in Pakistan from the money he sends over. All thanks to our government who will help out illegals much more than it's own citizens..

I dont mind them being able to get loans, but crap, I have to fight to get and maintain good credit as does any American. These people come here, and they automatically already have a line of good credit thanks to our dear elected who dont give a damn about the people who can legally vote..
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast