lypha.com - Takes forever to activate my account

Okay here is the thing. On Wednesday the 5th I created an account at lypha.com. I was asked if I wanted to create a domain name or use an already existed domain name and just change the name server.

I selected the second one and created an account. Now it has been 3 days without an answer from the support and my domain name I bought from another company doesn’t work anymore. When I send email to the company I bought the domain name to send me my password because I can’t login, it says my email doesn’t exist in their database!!

What have lypha.com done to my domain name? And why does it say it’s free when I check at their homepage? I really hope no one else register the domain name because that is MY domain name.

Also should it take 3 days to activate an account? I got a bill and everything that says it is paid...

Have you tried calling them up? Tell them you are canceling and register the domain name at enom.com

Call them? I live in Sweden, to call them would cost me more than the host >_<

JMH83,

Looks like that choice didn't work out too well afterall!
    That said have they not responded to any e-mails whatsoever?
    David
    Web hosting by Fused — For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

Might want to register the domain fast elsewhere and make sure you get your money back. Good luck, hope they reply to your emails.
    █• CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    █• LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    █• HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    █• We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Why should I pay for the domain name again? I really hope they reply to my emails soon...

JMH83,

He meant that way if lypha does finally get around to registering it - you won't lose it if there are issues with them later on.
    David
    Web hosting by Fused — For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

Originally posted by HP-David
    JMH83,

Looks like that choice didn't work out too well afterall!
    That said have they not responded to any e-mails whatsoever?
    Yeah lypha sounded good but their support sucks big time! I send them an email Wednesday asking for help but they have not replied to it. Their online ICQ support won’t reply to my emails to.

Well I hope everything works out good when the host is activated. The only annoying thing is that I have paid for these days the account isn’t activated

Originally posted by JMH83
    Yeah lypha sounded good but their support sucks big time! I send them an email Wednesday asking for help but they have not replied to it. Their online ICQ support won’t reply to my emails to.

Well I hope everything works out good when the host is activated. The only annoying thing is that I have paid for these days the account isn’t activated
    I would listen to Hoobastank68's advice.
    HOST78 - Affordable and Reliable Canadian Web Hosting and Domain Registration
    TRY RISK FREE with our 15 day money back guarantee

Any live chats on their site? Those are cheapest to run and quickest to reply.

Get a message board, pay nothing!
    Currently serving over 136,000 members. (live counter on main page)
    www.FreePowerBoards.com

The account have finaly been activated now and I got a 3 year membership at TemplateSpace.com to

Now I hope everything works out good with the host...

Thanks everyone for listening and the support.

JMH83,

Let us know how things continue!
    Best of luck!
    David

i was briefly hosted with lypha, their servers are really slow.