Does eNom have an email contact?

Or is it just by phone? I can't find an email address anywhere on their site.

(Or if anyone can answer my question for me.. I want to become an ETP--do I have to pay a transfer fee to move my dozen or so domains into my new account?)

Edit: Also, regarding price levels.. is it based on domains, or total credits put into the account? IE, say I put in 199 credits.. and next year i put in 7000 credits.. will I be upgraded in price, or only after I physically register the domains?
    Last edited by Dan L; 07-08-2005 at 01:49 PM.

Their email address is: info at enom.com

Thanks Krang

I'll ask the other questions right to eNom.

I think you will have to wait till Monday. Enom is only open normal banking hours. Unless something has changed, they do not offer tech or sales support on nights, weekends, or holidays yet.
    This is one thing that we hear from our users all of the time.
    Last edited by tiggee; 07-08-2005 at 11:38 PM.

If you have any domain with enom.
    You can push them from you enom account to your enom direct ETP account.
    If you register domain with other reigstrars.
    You need to transfer them to your enom account.
    pAsia.com

Re: Does eNom have an email contact?

Originally posted by DanX
    Or is it just by phone? I can't find an email address anywhere on their site.
    I believe the email address you are looking for is [email protected]

(Or if anyone can answer my question for me.. I want to become an ETP--do I have to pay a transfer fee to move my dozen or so domains into my new account?)
    As tien stated, you can push domains between eNom accounts with no transfer fee.

Edit: Also, regarding price levels.. is it based on domains, or total credits put into the account? IE, say I put in 199 credits.. and next year i put in 7000 credits.. will I be upgraded in price, or only after I physically register the domains?
    eNom will lower the pricing on your account by request once you either have enough on deposit, OR the applicable number of domain names, OR a combination of the two. It is my understanding that, if you have 500 names in your account, eNom will let you deposit enough for 500 more ($3,475) in oder to attain $6.95 pricing.

Originally from http://www.enom.com/resellers/faq_resellers.asp
    Can I upgrade to the next Pricing Level in the future?
    Yes, you can upgrade to the next Pricing plans at a later time. We will lower your rate (moving forward) once your account reaches 55 domains for the $8.95 pricing, 500 domains for the $7.95 pricing and 1000 domains for the $6.95 pricing. Just contact [email protected] since the rate adjustment will not be done automatically. And if you would like to "buy-in" for a lower pricing, we'll take the number of domains you have in your account and subtract them from 55, 500, or 1,000 and multiply by $8.95, $7.95 and $6.95.
    Good Luck!
    Last edited by 4solutions; 07-09-2005 at 05:24 AM.
    You may delay, but time will not. --- Benjamin Franklin

open a free retail account and contact them via enom.com/help
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

just to add to everyone else's comments ...

sales[at]enom.com for all etp signup queries

they'll probably ask you to create a new reseller account, and fax over some documentation
    then you'll make the initial deposit (and *not* pay the usual 3% commission - they credit that back on etp signup)
    they then upgrade your account and reduce the pricing.

doing it by phone can actually be simpler than email, but do it during US working hours, and not 1st thing monday

no you wont pay to move your domains - just go into the list wizard and "push" them to the new account
    if you have quite a few and wantto save a littl eon the deposit, sign up for the new account, push the domains, *then* contact sales, on negotiation they'll take the number of domains *6.95 into account when calculating your minimum initial deposit.

yes, if you're at 500 domains, you can call them, pay the xtra 500 domains and get the pricingon your ETP lowered to 6.95 - it's how we did ours - starting with a standard ETP account, then upgrading to 7.95 when we had enough domians, then depositing the extra to get 6.95 pricing

unless you're dealing with a couple of hundred domains, or have the money to invest, you're proabbly better with a free 8.95 account from an ETP - i realise there's this pervasive myth on WHT that you *must* have a 6.95 account and that people pay $300 for a legacy sub account, but most of those then only ever register 20 domains

good luck with your ETP application and welcome to the club
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

Thanks for the replies everyone. I emailed info@ and they were fine with helping, but the weekend cut off the replies.

The thing I don't understand about pricing level is, say I put $200/yr into the account.. after three years, would it upgrade my pricing, or only if that $200/yr was put into new domains?

Right now I have a normal reseller account, but with a few projects I'm starting up soon, I want to be able to take advantage of having a lot of domains (ie, the better pricing).

The thing I don't understand about pricing level is, say I put $200/yr into the account.. after three years, would it upgrade my pricing, or only if that $200/yr was put into new domains?
    Its *very* simple ...

you put in 495 in one go - you get pricing at 8.95 - equiv to 50 domains
    you put in 3975 in one go - you get pricing at 7.95 - equiv to 500 domains
    you put in 6950 in one go - you get pricing at 6.95 - equiv to 1000 domains

at any point you can take the no of domains you have and invest the difference to get the next level of pricing (after contacting and agreeing with support)

so if you have 80 domains and you want to get 7.95 pricing you deposit another lump sum of 420*7.95 = 3339
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

Gotcha, thanks.