Angry German PayPal Withdraw Time?

How longest could be the German PayPal Withdraw took to your German local bank?

Today was 10th day since ordered but not assigned yet , is this something normal?

No one have experience with German PayPal?

I had experience with it. It was done in 3 working days without any problems
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.

today is 16th day now since withdraw order and the only paypal reply to that problem is "we never lost a money at paypal..."

I am a German PayPal account owner as well and withdraw on a daily basis. They usually arrive within 4 to 5 days, but never took longer. The withdrawals from 4 days ago also already arrived today. All seems to be right as always.

Maybe give PayPal a call to see what is wrong. As I said, from my own experience I never had a single problem with that (or any other problem with PayPal in general) as of yet (2,5 years). Then again I am not in the hosting business and never had a single chargeback in that time as well. Maybe PayPal is blocking your withdrawal because a chargeback did/is coming or anything else suspicious was going on with your account?

Btw, the PayPal withdrawals appear the following way in your bank account:

PAYPAL INTERNATIONAL
    XXXXXXXXXXXXX ABBUCHUNG
    VON IHREM PAYPAL-KONTO

Originally posted by Lorenz
    I am a German PayPal account owner as well and withdraw on a daily basis. They usually arrive within 4 to 5 days, but never took longer. The withdrawals from 4 days ago also already arrived today. All seems to be right as always.

Maybe give PayPal a call to see what is wrong. As I said, from my own experience I never had a single problem with that (or any other problem with PayPal in general) as of yet (2,5 years). Then again I am not in the hosting business and never had a single chargeback in that time as well. Maybe PayPal is blocking your withdrawal because a chargeback did/is coming or anything else suspicious was going on with your account?

Btw, the PayPal withdrawals appear the following way in your bank account:

PAYPAL INTERNATIONAL
    XXXXXXXXXXXXX ABBUCHUNG
    VON IHREM PAYPAL-KONTO
    My details are also as bleow

Abbuchung auf Bankkonto (interne Bearbeitungsnr. 2H5341165B416873M)
    Name:
    Bankkonto
    Gesamtbetrag:
    -1.200,00 EUR
    Datum:
    29. Jun 2005
    And still no news, there is nothing wrong with our paypal account , the thing that paypal call center reply was that when we asked why it delayed as that much 5 days ago "your money wont lost at paypal"

If you dont mind me to ask , have you ever withdraw more than 1000Euro ? I am not sure if they reverse it due to fraud risk [there is nothing that might be tought it was a fraud too] musnt we awared or told it was reversed even if it reversed then could it take like 20days? I even not sure when will it be resulted with something because just no news from PayPal

Dolay,

the:

PAYPAL INTERNATIONAL
    XXXXXXXXXXXXX ABBUCHUNG
    VON IHREM PAYPAL-KONTO

is how it will appear on your bank account, not at the transaction details at PayPal.

Yes, I have and regulary withdraw amounts above 1000,-- Euro without problems.

You could try to go to "Hilfe" in your account and contact PayPal mentioning the Transaction Number (2H5341165B416873M). They should be able to see if it left their system or not or whatever else happened.

Good luck!

I do agree with Lorenz. The best way will be to contact PayPal with further details. I am sure they will help you out.

I did a withdrawal for 1500 Euro for 2 times and never had any problems with it
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.

It takes 4 or 5 days. When I initiate it on Monday it arrives on Friday.