image hosting system - $44.95 - lowest price ever

I am now selling the Image Hosting System (v1.3.4) for $44.95, which is the lowest price ever.

The Image Hosting System is an image hosting solution that can be easily installed on your web site. Adding it to your site gives your visitors the ability to upload images to your server for hosting. The system includes a full HTML layout that can be used as-is. This provides you with a quick "turnkey" solution for image hosting.

An easy-to-use control panel lets you manage your system. Through the panel, you can view image bandwidth usage, image hits, and image referers. You can also remove images from your system that violate your terms (like nudity), and you can delete images that have zero hits and are older then the number of days you specify (i.e.: delete images older then 90 days with zero hits).

The image hosting system properly handles a browser's ability to cache images. The system returns the proper 304 (not modified) header message, instead of the image, when the browser indicates it already cached the image. This reduces bandwidth used by your server.

For more information, visit www.webmastersadvantage.com.

Thanks,

Brian

Brian,

Does the user need to signup for the service "End user". I'm looking at this solution to be more of a signup process and then allow the user to post images ect...... Does this do that?

Also...

Whats requirements? Just a Data Base (support mysql?)
    Axcelx Technologies - James
    Boston Colocation | Boston VPS
    Massachusetts Server Colocation and Dedicated Servers

This system has no features built-in that allow for user signup. There are not plans to add this capability either.

The requirements can be found on the website. Here is a link directly to them:

http://www.webmastersadvantage.com/p...quirements.php

Thanks,
    Brian