Modernbill License

I am looking at selling my modernbill license. Its a modernbill owned 250. I am wanting $150 ONO. The support has just run out(about 2 days ago) but i will renew it before i transfer it.

I have emailed modernbill for approval but am waiting for a reply. Just looking for expressions of interest.

Regards

Lindsay

ugh and i just got mine last week /cry
    Visit |█| Fluxbits Hosting |█| for all of your SSD Web hosting needs!
    FluxBits Hosting, Based out of Dillon, CO, USA. Behold the power of SSDs.
    Proud to be a member of the wonderful WebHostingTalk community.

You will need to forward your "Ticket Information"(You did use the helpdesk to contact them, right?) to the helpdesk so a moderator may verify the validity of the sale.
    Dan Sheppard ~ Freelance whatever

I hadnt as yet Sheps as my support had expired. I was trying other avenues of contact without success. I have now renewed the support and posted a helpdesk ticket. I am messaging the ticket id now.
    Hostingjunkie i have messaged you and i will contact you again when i have more information.

Regards

Lindsay

MB says it's a Go.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

License is confirmed by modernbill and available for sale. I have PM'd hosting junkie so if you havent got it let me know. If someone else is interested let me know and i will see about selling it to you if i dont hear back from hostingjunkie.

Regards

Lindsay

Still Available

The sale with hostingjunkie has fallen through. It is all confirmed with modernbill and the moderators and ready to be transfered. If you are interested please let me know ASAP.

Regards

Lindsay

License Sold.
    Thankyou