Would you sponsor the car?

read through some of this first

So would you want to sponsor the car? I think you would be crazy not to want to sponsor it simply because it attracts so much attention. I just found out that I have received a full sponsorship from a company. This means I get free car parts. Don't even have to pay shipping on them. I get the contract in three days sent to me with all the details worked out. I can lower it, get a audio system, turbo, or maybe exhaust, all without paying. Just gotta throw ads on my car. What do you think?

I'm simply asking if you would want your site (or whatever) shown on this car? Theoretically speaking. I'm not actually asking who wants to advertise.

In regards to demographics, it wouldn't make much sense for many companies to advertise on your car. As well, most street racing, etc is illegal no?

I just think any money spent on this could be used a lot wiser.

Advertising on illegal things is always gives a great image.

I stamp my company name on marijuana, crack, and weapons of mass destruction. It is after all, great publicity.
    I'd be crazy not to.
    Haven't been on WHT for 6 years!

just to fix things here. I did quit racing once I started all these mods. I'm doing that on the track now after racing shows

Put advertising space up on ebay

Maybe someone will pay u a couple bucks...

Just make sure goldenpalace.com see's it Seem's they'll buy anything :|
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>