AmazingCreatures.com For Sale

Welp, i'm going on a trip to Canada next month so it's time to liquidate my favorite website.

http://www.amazingcreatures.com

It is a cryptozoology/unknown animals discussion forum.

You can view the stats here:

http://www.amazingcreatures.com/awstats/awstats.pl

It gets between 50-100 uniques per day. It is listed in DMOZ as the very first website in it's category since it starts with an A. MSN, and Yahoo/Inktomi re-index us every day to pull fresh content. Google hasn't got around to indexing us yet, although the google robot comes in with some regularity. There are other engines that have us indexed, have a look under the robots section of the stats.

Also for link popularity, and saturation put the full url into this tool:

http://www.uptimebot.com

If you're wondering why the traffic has slowed down a bit, I had the site on google adwords for the first month and a half to get the name out there. I took it off, and let the site survive only on its search engine rankings after that. Have a look at the keywords it ranks well for in the stats, not too shabby for this niche.

This site comes with a vBulletin Owned License:

License #: L8600675

Mods, you may verify that if you wish. Or if I have to go through another process of verification please let me know.

Currently the site is not monetized - so it's not making any money.

I have modified vBulletin to add in the top image, and made custom buttons for all of the functions such as post, reply, edit, etc. It also has a favicon.ico custom created to match the AC logo at the top.

Just as a side note:

It took me 2 years of watching this domain name every single day to get it. I think it is the perfect name for a site of this type. It is very easy to remember, and brandable.

I will continue to host the site for free for 3 months while the buyer arranges for it to be moved elsewhere, although I will give full access to you immediately upon payment.

I currently pay $20/mo total for two guys to post fairly regularly, and have my sister post new articles every day as they come to her. You can get new articles sent to you through google alerts, I can show you how to set that up if you wish. It doesen't take much work to keep this site updated.

Now for the price.

I am looking to get $400 for the site payable via paypal.

Please PM me with any questions you may have.

Thanks!

Nathan

Offer of $300 received. Still looking to get the full asking price though. Anyone interested?

Offer of $350 received. Anyone want it for the selling price of $400?

I will sell it to the person who offered $350 tomorrow night if I don't get the full $400.

Nathan

Looks like the person who bid the $350 has flaked out.

Will take a BIN of $350 for the site. Post sold if you want it.