how can I install Zend Optimizer working with eAccelerator?

I have installed eAccelerator 0.92 on my server and there are some sites running well over there. for now, I have to install Zend Optimizer for another script. I heard they may be working together, but not sure if I may install Zend Optimizer following its instruction. I don't want to interrupt my existing sites.

Any one has any tips? Thanks.

no tips, eacelerator is very good, but i don´t know if work zend and eacelerator on same server.

Solar Star system
    We never run eAccelerator and ZEND on same server.

We usual run eAccelerator ono solo domain server - when there is HUGE forum or some other php application with alot of visitors.

Zend is usual installed on cpanel servers - for shared hosting.

you can run them both, check this out :

We had Zend Optimizer and eaccelerator running at the same time. It gives lower page generations than eaccelerator alone. Using eaccelerator as a PHP extention rather zend.

With Zend + Eaccelerator
    Generated in: 0.0308sec - 5 queries - GZIP Enabled - Time is now: 8th July 2005 - 01:43 AM

With Eaccelerator
    Generated in: 0.3351sec - 5 queries - GZIP Enabled - Time is now: 8th July 2005 - 01:40 AM

Thanks for all posts.

but I am still confused on how to install Zend Optimizer on eaccelerator. I have checked user guide of Zend Optimizer, it seems that it will be fine so long as I run command

I am afraid it will crash my existing sites if there is any mistakes.

any one may help me out? my server is dedicated Cpanel server. Thanks.

You might contact a system administration company to do this kind of thing for you. Server Wizards is good; they've done work for us in the past.
    [QuickPacket™] [AS46261]
    Located in Atlanta, GA and Los Angeles, CA
    Dedicated Servers, KVM, Xen & OpenVZ VPS, Co-location, R1Soft Data Backup, Shared & Reseller Hosting

California USA
    install eaccelerator and then install zend and it should be perfect.
    Steven Ciaburri | Proactive Linux Server Management -
    Managed Servers (AS62710), Server Management, and Security Auditing.

Originally posted by thelinuxguy
    install eaccelerator and then install zend and it should be perfect.
    Install Zend first and then eAccelerator, as the module created by make install is for that Zend #