best AMD provider ?

Hi

i'm searching AMD server in good price

what is the best AMD provider in your opinion?

Layertech has some good deals on AMD servers. It also depends on if you want self managed or fully managed.

I would also suggest LayeredTech.com, they have very nice AMD servers, 24-7x hour set up time, its a bit annoying but the servers are very nice.

AMD32 or AMD64?
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

both AMD32 and AMD64

I'd agree with LayeredTech for AMD32, but i'd suggest Netivex (www.netivex.com) for AMD64 boxes. Friendly people and good hardware, too - not to mention an excellent network (Peer1).
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

Netivex for AMD64, very good network, hardware and support.

Netivex can provide you with the Athlon64's. They also do Opterons.

And you really cant find more personalized service ANYWHERE else.

Customer for 3+ Years and counting.

- Eddy
    Tired of jumping web hosting providers? Tired of OVERSELLING? Tired of Poor service/quality?
    Are you Finally realizing You Get What You Pay For In Life?
    If So...Please Visit ***** eServicesUnlimited***** - We Guarantee 100% Satisfaction we promise that!