Is your hosting company the same as all the others?

As a host I am sure you provide the best support, best customer service and the fastest servers. Don't we all? or better yet shouldn't these be I should hope so?

In the end it is the little things that separate our business. What separates your business?

If you can not think of 1-3 things that makes your business unique then we have some products for you.

File Backup Tool
    This tools allows your customers to backup there own sites to there PC so that they can have a local copy of email, files, etc...

MySQL Backup Tool
    This tool is essential for your customers that have a busy forum, blog or any type of database that is constantly updated. Imagine loosing a few hours of data because you need to restore from a nightly backup?

Site Copy Tool
    This tool allows your customers to copy there site from server to server now or scheduled. This is an easy way for customers moving from the same control panel to your servers or way for customers to do there own mirroring.

How does your white label software work?
    All our software are branded with your logo. We can do many different customizations from product name changes to making the software in another language (that you provide).

With our Branded solution you only have to buy 1 license for all of your customers.

Can I try it before we buy it?
    Yes you can download a 5 day trial of our software(s) here.

To read more about the Various Tools or to purchase go to:

ResellerBackup.com

If you have any questions contact me at [email protected]
    Gary Jones

BlueFur.com - Canada Web Hosting

Is this just an ftp program with automation?

Also why the big price difference between a reseller and a host version?

Thanks,
    Phil

Hello Phil,

Originally posted by pmcdonnell
    Is this just an ftp program with automation?
    That depends on which one you are asking about. 2 of the tools do use automated FTP where the MySQL backup does not.

Originally posted by pmcdonnell
    Also why the big price difference between a reseller and a host version?
    The price difference is that a hosts version is branded with no limit to the license. The reseller version is not branded and only includes 1 license. The reason for this is a reseller would use it for themselves and a host would provide it to there customers.

If you have any questions contact me at [email protected]
    Gary Jones

BlueFur.com - Canada Web Hosting

Just wanted to say I have worked with Gary and have used the software, and so far have been very impressed. Highly recommended.
    OMG!! WEBHOST RESOURCES!
    Webhost Resources
    Read about your company in the news
    Web Hosting Press Releases