JHServers Introduces Colocation! - Telehouse NYC - 1U+2TB=$129.99/1U+20Mbps=$279.99

Introducing the new JHServers Toolbar! JHServers has now officially launched its new toolbar! This toolbar will allow customers to easily access our support portal, as well as use it to surf the web more conveniently with tools such as a pop-up blocker and a built-in google search bar. For more information and to download/install it, please visit http://www.jhservers.com/toolbar.html

These are located in the Telehouse NYC of New York City, New York - a huge facility (85,000 sq. ft. of datacenter space!)

All colocation offers have unmetered bandwidth. All colocation is unmanaged (with the ability to open troubleshooting/installation/configuration tickets @ $2.50 per ticket!) All servers include 5 IP's. To order please visit http://account.jhservers.com/order/orderwiz.php?v=1 and complete the necessary information. We accept PayPal!

Why Choose Us?
    JHServers prides itself in being a top competitor in all aspects of the web hosting industry. From low priced, affordable servers, to extremely high speeds, and remarkably great uptime, you will be in excellent hands. Unlike other providers, we put the client's needs first, and not their wallet.

The JHServers team has been working in the web hosting inudstry for years. Customer satisfaction is of the highest importance to all of us. So come give us a try, and see why others are already making the switch to JHServers!

Our regular customizable colocation offers are shown below:

Space:
    1U Space - $40/mo (1 Server)
    2U Space - $80/mo (1 Server)
    3U Space - $120/mo (1 Server)
    4U Space - $160/mo (1 Server)
    5U Space - $200/mo (1 Server)

Bandwidth:
    1000 GB in + 1000 GB out (10 Mbps Port) - $89.99/mo
    10 Mbps Unmetered - $159.99/mo
    20 Mbps Unmetered - $239.99/mo
    30 Mbps Unmetered - $369.99/mo
    50 Mbps Unmetered - $599.99/mo

Remote Reboot Ports Available for $10/mo!

Control Panels:
    cPanel - $30/mo!
    Webmin - $0/mo ($5 Installation Fee)

OS Installs at the datacenter are available for $20 setup fees.

Datacenter + Network:
    Located in New York City, New York, a disaster-free area. Redundant Cisco 6509 core routers with SUP720. A network capacity of 5,000 Mbps. Multiple fiber rings provide redundancy. A 24/7 manned NOC further secures your server's maximum uptime. Our network currently consists of Cogent Communicaions, Mzima, NAC, nLayer, and local peering. Most traffic is routed over Cogent, with the majority of the other providers used as a failover capable of serving our entire network in the event of an outage of Cogent. For more information on our network please visit http://www.jhservers.com/about.html

Test IP: 69.9.34.2
    Test File: http://www.crnc.net/bwtest/bin/st-100mb.bin

Feel free to contact us with any information!

Contact Info:
    Phone: 1-315-506-6817
    E-Mail: [email protected]
    AIM: JHServers
    MSN: [email protected]
    Last edited by the_pm; 07-07-2005 at 09:54 PM.

I have added you to my msn if you get sometime please drop a line to me I have some questions for you. Thank You.

What about your unmetered dedicated boxes? How long is the deployment delay currently?

Hello, an update, we've decided to get rid of the 5 meg unmetered offer, and replace it with a 1000 GB in + 1000 GB out, on a 10 meg port offer. The price will be the same as the original 5 meg offer, I will ask the mods to update. Thank you.

After further discussion with potential customers, we've decided to just knock the price down on everything. Our new prices will be as follows:

10 Mbps +1U Space = $129.99/mo.
    20 Mbps +1U Space = $179.99/mo.
    30 Mbps +1U Space = $259.99/mo.
    50 Mbps +1U Space = $469.99/mo.

Additional Space:
    $40 per U

50mbps $469.99/m that is cheap as hell! awesome offers

No full cabinets?
    5U may be fine for a few people, but for someone that's a little more serious, is that the highest you can go? I'd be a little more interested if I saw a full 40-42U cabinet in the dropdown menu