Javascript weirdness...

I have a little question...

Would something on a server dictate if a javascript would work or not? I updated the same exact pages and scripts to 2 different boxes and while one works, the other doesn't. I'm perplexed as I'm trying to figure this out, including comparing and re-uping the files.

Thanks
    73's, Kim
    Everything happens for a reason I make up.

I don't think it is possible for the server to affect the performance of JavaScript. JavaScript is sent to browsers unparsed. My guess is there must be differences between the browsing environments used to view the script outputs in each instance.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Hmmm. Confusing. I never encountered this before.
    73's, Kim

Same browser in the same configuration each time, and you're certain you're not pulling any cached files in either one?

The folder structure is identical too? If you have your domain pointed to one folder and the other one you're accessing via IP, there might be a broken file path somewhere. Do you call the function using the domain name in the href, or do you return to the root folder? If so, this might be the cause. You may need to make your path relative until the domain name gets switched, or call it via IP in your markup.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

To anyone reading this thread, it was a messed "mm_menu.js" file that was uploaded to the non-working site. the_pm helped me out in private.
    73's, Kim