* I need good and popular webhost in the UK

Hello everybody,
    I have a big website for properties in Bulgaria and need a good and well known webhost, where the spiders often like to go - I would like to see some offers, but if someone has any experience in the field and can help me PLEASE!Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Bilyana; 07-07-2005 at 08:46 AM.

Hi,

Do you need your website to be in Bulgarian server or you want it hosted in US or other EU country?

Best Regards
    Dimitar
    DawHB.com - Web Hosting Blog | VPSHostDir.com - VPS Hosting Media

We can think about a hosting in Bulgaria or in the US but the first wish is definately UK because there is our target group

Hi there,

What are your requirements? (diskspace and bandwidth etc)?
    Olly | INX-Gaming
    Call of Duty 4 hosting

Well. You can host your web site everywhere with any company that provides good connection to UK and EU. But if you need an UK host I'm sure it will not be hard to find a good one.

Best Regards
    D.
    DawHB.com - Web Hosting Blog | VPSHostDir.com - VPS Hosting Media

Well, I really do not understand too much from this things, but I know that I need a web server with good speed and with php, My SQL and MqSQLAdmin- you know that a website with properties is driven by a database, preferably in the UK. And on top of it it shouldn`t be very expensive because my boss is not prepared to pay big money for hosting, having inmind that now we have our own web server, which unfortunately is not reachable enough and very often the spiders of the searchengines just do not see it! About the diskspace- I do not need more that 80-90 MB

What is your budget? You should really be able to run this off your own web server, have you tried getting any 3rd party server administrators to give you a hand with it?
    Xcellweb.net - Quality Web Solutions That Work!
    █ Web Hosting | Web Servers | Shoutcast | Domain Names

Providing High Quality Web Solutions Since July 2002!
    5sterling.com & 9dollars.us - No-frills budget web hosting, VPS, shoutcast and domain names!

I really can not talk about budget because I have none experience at all in the field - as I said till now the site is hosted on our own server in the office

dont go with 1&1, we have clients from them, all saying bad things, also has been posted on this forum.

fasthosts are better but even though they say unlimited /unmetered bandwidth you have between 5 - 10 gig maximum before it coinsadently an issue with your site.

donhost.com are ment to be quite good can be alittle exspensive but very good

you may want to have a look at findyourhost.co.uk
    E:magineHosts (Department Of E:magine Limited)
    emagine the possibilities
    Aaron - CTO, founder & Director Of Technical Support/Customer Support/Technology of E:magine Limited
    Windows,Linux, VPS Hosting environments

fasthosts.com are supose to be quite good, mixed comments on this forum though.