1st Time poster need some advice

Hi Guys,

My buddy recommeneded i try here, i usually use lycos to host Domains that i use as i like their control panel etc.

however I don't have the budget for that on this small project, my under 16's footy team is merging into a club so i have offereded to make a website to hold all our fixtures/results and a forum etc, i was hoping to buy the Domain name and then say pay up to 20 for the year in hosting,

Ideally I need:

20 email addresses
    about 100mb Space - may go up if we start to host pictures.
    some sort of webased mail client
    something that is easly upgradedable should the site take off.

any ideas i have read thru a few adverts here but none strike me,

Welcome RegularHero!

There are tons of reputable web hosts here as well as some bad seeds; basically if you have to ask yourself "is it too good to be true?" then it probably is (i.e., ridiculously generous offers for ridiculously low prices).

Good luck in your search!
    Small Business Web Hosting with DOT45
    24/7/365 Technical Support; Windows Shared Environment; ColdFusion MX, ASP.NET, PHP, MS SQL, MySQL, Online Store Software, SiteBuilder, Secure Webmail via IlohaMail

Welcome to WHT

You may also check here: - Professional Web Hosting Provider since 2002 - Automation Solution for cPanel Hosting! + Illegal File Scanner - Your complete Web Hosting Directory with Hosting/Server Tutorials