Control Panel for Starting a Free Webhost.

Hello guys,
    I'm currently searching for a control panel so I can start a free webhosting service.

What are my choices, Aside Xpanel, homefree pro and easyhost (which all are not very impressive).

Does anyone know what control panel this is ORGINALLY

http://supremeserver5.com/members/login.php
    -http://www.resellerspanel.com/demo_account/webhosting.html

And what are some other alternatives that I have? I would like to offer as much services as possible for free without compremising security. I know cgi and perl is very hard to control so maybe that can be disabled unless the control panel is secure enough so it is very very very hard to hack.

I have been doing research all day and my homework on it, just trying to get an outsiders opinion.

Thank you.

also,
    is there any system I could setup easily to where the FREE users could use a control panel like Cpanel, Ensim, Plesk, Helm, Direct Admin, CP+, Webmin, Web CP and other control panels like this?

If it's a ONE time expense, then I can expense the cost, but I don't really like monthly recurring expenses, I have enough of those, lol...

Thanks again~!

www.vhcs.net for linux and www.thezpanel.com for windows... there are more free ones... vhcs is the best for reseller and free hosting...

I will have to agree with Criminal#58369, VHCS is probably the best free one for Linux, however here ae a few more for you to take a look at:
    web-cp.net (linux)
    webdsm.com (linux)
    webhost-panel.net (linux)

There are a few more but i cant think of what they are called at the moment...if you can spare $25 a month then DirectAdmin is probably the way to go.

Regards,

Rick.M

vhcs, but I guess you need to have root access to install it
    Dixiy.com - Professional Web Hosting Provider since 2002
    AutoCreation.net - Automation Solution for cPanel Hosting! + Illegal File Scanner
    WHDir.net - Your complete Web Hosting Directory with Hosting/Server Tutorials

ok, I checked vhcs out, and it looks ok but doesn't look like a REAL free hosting panel.

Is there no SOFTWARE or addon for cpanel or direct admin or any control panel that was made SPECIFICALLY for creating user accounts VERY easily, both free and paid if needed?

Thanks.

He's looking for panels to offer free hosting with not free panels.

Other than the ones you listed there really isn't anything out there except custom jobs.
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com

ok, so no one knows what control panel this is?

I have looked through many of the replies and links, most of those are just free panels, not for free hosting. I was looking for a PAID control panel for FREE webhosting (optional paid upgrade, but cpanel still same one) with many features.

Any more ideas?

I have root access to the server.

Is Zpanel a FULL control panel like Cpanel or plesk or is it some control panel that's useless, only end user manageable, no admin or resller control panels?

I would advise you to stay away from xpanel like the pelage. I bough that a while ago, and the support is almost non existent. It takes weeks or longer just to try to get some kind of support from them. And the support you get is usually half assed at best.

CyberSpatium

Originally posted by mouseattack
    ok, so no one knows what control panel this is?

I have looked through many of the replies and links, most of those are just free panels, not for free hosting. I was looking for a PAID control panel for FREE webhosting (optional paid upgrade, but cpanel still same one) with many features.

Any more ideas?
    For paid ones i recomend something like Direct Admin, cPanel or plesk...and if you have the money then hsphere.

There are tones of scrips on the net that will automaticly add uses (both free and paid) goto Hostscripts.com and run a search for hosting account automation and the same on scripts.com

Hope that helps you

Rick.M

U can try Auto Host2.0 to create freehost for cpanel
    ServerFreak Malaysia Web Hosting
    Malaysia Web Hosting | VPS | Dedicated Server

http://www.hostscripts.com/

that doesn't load for me? Are you talking about hotscripts.com or what?

I am going to stay away from xpanel like the plague, I heard it's trash. I'm just trying to find a real good panel before I start free hosting, I go all out or I don't do something totally.

I prefer a php control panel and something with hella features would be awesome, and if it didn't require a first control panel like cpanel in the first place, that would be awesome, I could stop paying 25 bucks a month for this crap cpanel, I don't even use it really, aside setting up sites with the reseller panel (and only because I don't know how to add domains / websites using shell, I prefer shell for everything, lol...

sorry...yes i ment hotscripts (typo )

real good panel

http://www.hostscripts.com/

that doesn't load for me? Are you talking about hotscripts.com or what?

I am going to stay away from xpanel like the plague, I heard it's trash. I'm just trying to find a real good panel before I start free hosting, I go all out or I don't do something totally.

I prefer a php control panel and something with hella features would be awesome, and if it didn't require a first control panel like cpanel in the first place, that would be awesome, I could stop paying 25 bucks a month for this crap cpanel, I don't even use it really, aside setting up sites with the reseller panel (and only because I don't know how to add domains / websites using shell, I prefer shell for everything, lol...
    please let me know when you will find a real good panel

lol, omg that is just too good. Xpanel coming here asking for a real good panel.

lol, I found one, but I just don't know the name.

Do you know the name of this Xpanel, or anyone else know the name of this control panel and where we can buy/download?

lol, omg that is just too good. Xpanel coming here asking for a real good panel.
    It was a saecastic remark
    Mike from Zoodia.com

How do you know that this one it's good?

Allow to place ads on php all pages without brake?
    How many accounts a server can handle?
    Allow multiple servers?
    Did you test their support?
    What are the specs that you need to install it?
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, don't touch this!
    WebHostingTalk.com

ads on all pages, yes.

accounts a server, not sure.

multiple servers, yes.

support? what support, I can't find the people who sale the control panel, I just see a few hosts using it.

specs, no clue, find the sale site and I'll tell you. lol...

IT shure is better than xpanel, i mean common, everyone disses xpanel. Sorry to say, but the control panel is severely limited and very plain.

The one I am asking about, is like the most deluxe thing I can find, has every function you could ask for and even looks nice (i know it's just a template but looks killer).

How do you know it's not custom coded mouse?
    Mike from Zoodia.com

It could be any of the hundreds of control panels (free or not) because it may have been customised. Why dont you just email the server owner and ask?

I did, they didn't tell me the name, but I have found multiple places using it which I think are unrelated, it may be custom , i dont' know.

You can't say that a control panel it's good only because you see a nice login area. (Witch personally I don't think it's nice at all)

For me a good control panel for free hosting it's one that has these functions:
    - Allow me to place ads in any page, including any page with any php script runing.
    (Install invision or phpnuke and see if you ads are showed)
    - That in a Dual Xeon can run from 15.000 to 25.000 accounts without problem.
    - That won’t give much problem to the support people
    - That it's not encoded or partially encoded so I can modify all the public areas to be like I want.

I can tell you honestly that xpanel do all this things for me.

The only thing that xpanel don't do that I need:
    - Allow multiple servers setup.

I can say also that xpanel support it's not the best that it’s available. But thanks to god, xpanel it's too solid, that once it's working you don't need support.

And when I really need help from the developer, he always provided it to me. And even for specials requirements of me, he refused to charge me. Of course, not with the fast and prompt response that I wanted, but what else you can ask for $99 a license, one time fee that include installation.

That application can cost easy mid $xxx with a support fee of mid $xx every 6 months. I think a price model like modernbill it’s perfect for it.

That will allow the developers to provide a better support, and more updates.

And if you find a good control panel, I want to know it also, I tried myself many, and contacted the developer of most of them. But we decided to stay with XPANEL since none of them can make the first 2 basic requirements that we have.
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, don't touch this!
    WebHostingTalk.com

The control panel of supremeserverxx does not have a name
    It is a custom control panel developed by the guys from RP .
    Why don' t you contact them if you are interested in their panel?

Any idea on which panels actually supports LDAP/AD Authentication?