HELM Backup & Restore

Hello,

I have one Win2003 with HELM Cp and now I want to move hosting to one another company.

New Server also thesame Win2003 with HELM Cp.

Is there any option in HELM Cp for Backup & Restore?

In Cpanel its very simple.

Please help me "How to transfer files to a NEW HELM Box"

Expecting everyones reply.

Anilktm

lol... checkout Helm forums, and you will see helpful threads. However, if this is your first moving, I would suggest a good admin for it. I believe Rubal is really good in this case. I have his help sometimes when we're new in Helm

Anilktm, its really not a pleasant task

cpanel makes it very easy. there is so much manual work involved in migrating Helm and you need to know you current setup inside out

I believe the current release (3.2.4) has a much improved 'Helm Repair Tool' which will make things a lot easier with moving, but still not as simple as in cpanel
    Technical Director, M247

Premium web and Internet infrastructure services from M247.com
    M247 is actively buying Helm3 customer base - cash waiting.

Originally posted by chrisbyrd
    Anilktm, its really not a pleasant task

cpanel makes it very easy. there is so much manual work involved in migrating Helm and you need to know you current setup inside out

I believe the current release (3.2.4) has a much improved 'Helm Repair Tool' which will make things a lot easier with moving, but still not as simple as in cpanel
    3.2.4 does have improved repair tool but still a few bugs they need to work on. for example, the web template and hmail issue. anyway, try the Helm's forum.