Question Do I have to wait for 60 days?

Hello,

I just registered several domains from directi.com and enom.com a while ago. I want to know if I need to wait for 60 days to push the domains to another user?

Thanks in advance
    Dixiy.com - Professional Web Hosting Provider since 2002
    AutoCreation.net - Automation Solution for cPanel Hosting! + Illegal File Scanner
    WHDir.net - Your complete Web Hosting Directory with Hosting/Server Tutorials

The 60 day time limit is to transfer Registrars.

You can transfer domains within the same registrar.

For example, with eNom, if you have a reseller account, you can open the person a free retail account and push the domain over to that account. That way, they can manage it and be responsible for renewing it when the time comes.

There are lots of free $8.95 eNom reseller accounts available around WHT. It's been forever since I've used Directi, but I'm sure they probably have something similar.
    You may delay, but time will not. --- Benjamin Franklin

Thanks for your help
    Dixiy.com - Professional Web Hosting Provider since 2002
    AutoCreation.net - Automation Solution for cPanel Hosting! + Illegal File Scanner
    WHDir.net - Your complete Web Hosting Directory with Hosting/Server Tutorials

This information is helpful.

godaddy hold the name for 60 days for internal transfers , how sick! hehe
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

You might want to check with the relevant registrars. I don't think the 60-day waiting period, although widely adopted, applies to all registrars.