Need: Linux, Apache, Load Balancing, MySQL Genuis to Help Admin High Traffic Servers

We are looking for a server adminstration expert in the following areas: Linux, Load balancing, Apache, Server Security, Application Redundancy and MySQL to assist with help in growing and stabalizing our multi server web entertainment network.

Must have experience in load balancing, server mirroring using rsync or other protocals, MySQL and Apache optimization for extremely high traffic servers.

You must be available for a good portion of the day either through ICQ, AIM or MSN and have a very strong grasp of server administration.

Please PM me or post here with your credentials and references.

QLD, Australia
    Hi there,

Can do. We have extensive experience with load balancing via LVS (with Director/Director active setups & Director/Slave passive failover setups), Network replicated block devices, high availability solutions for serving files and overall server administration experience.

Drop me a line direct at [email protected]. Contact Gary (WHT Username: Aussiehosts) former owner of for a reference.

Stuart Low - Personal Blog
    E-Currency Australia - Crypto Currency Services

Queens, NY

We can definitely do this work for you. Rates are very affordable. I have a few resumes of people on our staff that can do this job. Contact me-so I can send you these resumes to look over--you have the option of interviewing anyone you choose. We have a 97% Client Satisfaction Rating and worked for companies such as Citibank, IBM, Workstream, Nokia, State Of Florida, etc. Written and praised in major publications as well.

[email protected]
    MSN: [email protected]
    Yahoo: DanielaVerticity
    Tel: (212) 379-8353 (Ask for Daniela or mention WHT)

I currently do this sort of work for which is a high traffic site. I am familiar with Foundry ServerIron and Linux LVS software for load balancing. I have extensive experience with Apache/MySQL/PHP. I have worked with Linux for 6 years and know the in's and out's of it.

I have setup and Administrate MySQL Clusters which consists of multiple machines running in active/active states with 200+ queries/s spread accross multiple machines. Also active/slave setups.

I code using: php, perl, C

I have been involved in setting up and mainting high end web solutions both servers and networking gear that sustain 750 mbit/s outbound traffic.

I believe I would be a perfect fit for your company. If you would like more information please do not hesitate to contact me at: [email protected]

Roberto Mendez