Bandwidth and plans

Hello there one more time

Well my question now is about the Bandwidth , if someone get a reseller account he get a specific amount of disk space and Bandwidth ,now he has to make and decide his plans, how is the Bandwidth separated , I mean if a starter reseller has 5000MB disk space and 100000 Bandwidth how he separate the Bandwidth per plan ?

And how he set it for his clients…is there an option on the control panels like WHM?

Thank you one more time,
    Stelios

I don't really get what you mean? 99.99999% of reseller accounts come with cpanel and WHM. When you go into WHM you can create packages with a determined size and bandwidth. Then when someone orders you simply select that package, change the login name and password. Create and e-mail the info that it creates for you?

Not really true Cpanel is one of the most popular, but it has not had such an overwhelming market share and I doubt it will , given the strong emergence of Plesk under Sw Soft.

Originally posted by MegaGeo
    I don't really get what you mean? 99.99999% of reseller accounts come with cpanel and WHM. When you go into WHM you can create packages with a determined size and bandwidth. Then when someone orders you simply select that package, change the login name and password. Create and e-mail the info that it creates for you?
    For bandwidth and disk space planning, for say 5GB space, 100GB bandwidth, it would be the easiest to plan as a direct proportion in your case, 1 : 20. But as you grow you may want to consider lesser proportion for the basic accounts, progressively more proportion for a premium or bigger account.

This is completely Dependent on space / cost. Your willingness/unwillingness to oversell. and what the server can handle. There is no "set" rate.