If you are looking for cheap and unreliable hosting, stop reading this right now.

We do not buy cheap services, and we do not offer cheap services. If you are looking for high quality, reliable, yet affordable services for your website, keep on reading.

Refresh Networks was started based on a single core goal; to make affordably priced web hosting available to everybody. Our competitively priced hosting plans and services provide far greater benefits than those offered by other companies. Our strong work ethic and unwavering commitment to our customers sets us above our competition. We want you to feel confident and secure when you say, I use Refresh Networks for all my web hosting needs.

We have been in business for over a year now, and we consider ourselves to do a splendid job. Utilizing only the best bandwidth from such carriers as XO Communications, British Telcom, AboveNet, nLayer, Hurricane Electric and many others, the connectivity is nothing short of amazing.

Not only are our servers and connectivity amazing, but also our staff. With an average response time to support tickets during business hours of 15 minutes, you know you will be in good hands.

Recently we have introduced reseller plans, and those are the ones I am here to tell you about today. Ranging from 1 GB of space and 20 GB of transfer to 10 GB space and 200 GB transfer.

So this series of plans are nicknamed the 'Phantom' plans, and are as follows:

All plans come with:
Fantastico Enabled
WebHostManager (WHM)
cPanel control panel
Unlimited domain pointers
Unlimited MySQL databases
Unlimited Sub Domains
Unlimited POP3 Accounts
Unlimited Spam Filters
Unlimited Forwarders
Unlimited Auto Responders
etc, for clarification on these or any others, please feel free to contact our staff regarding a definite answer.

These are not on our website yet, so consider this a WHT promotion for the time being. To order these, you may visit the link here

1 GB Space
20 GB Transfer
Private NS: No
$9.95 / month

2 GB Space
40 GB Transfer
Private NS: Yes
$14.95 / month

3 GB Space
60 GB Transfer
$19.95 / month

4 GB Space
80 GB Transfer
$24.95 / month

5 GB Space
100 GB Transfer
$29.95 / month

6 GB Space
120 GB Transfer
$34.95 / month

7 GB Space
140 GB Transfer
$39.95 / month

8 GB Space
160 GB Transfer
$44.95 / month

9 GB Space
180 GB Transfer
$49.95 / month

10 GB Space
200 GB Transfer
$54.95 / month

And to finish this off, I would like to share 2 authentic testimonials. I have seen some companies posting 'fake' testimonials to see if they can grab the reader's attention, and I assure you, these are not fake.

"Refresh Net has to be one of the best web hosts I have ever used, Rob
is almost always on when I get on to ask for help and the support
system (tickets) are responded to promptly. I was a little weary at
first because my last host was not good at all but after 1 hour with
Refresh I knew it would be awesome. I run my whole clan's website off
of the servers. The owner seems to always be upgrading and making
steps towards making the server run at peak efficiency which
translates to awesome up times and little lag. I have had the service
for about a month and have experienced very little down time."
-Russell Gummelt

"Refresh Networks has been the best hosting choice for me. I have had absolutely no problems. The support is great and servers run flawlessly. I had to use a support ticket to get help, which the problem was on my end, not the server end, but it took less than 2 minutes to get a response, and they immediately helped me and fixed my problem. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great hosting solution."
-Marcus Ahle

Our website is www.RefreshNetworks.com and I thank you for your time and attention.

If you prefer email, you can contact my personal email at rob[nospam]RefreshNetworks[nospam]com.

Thank you for your time and attention, and have a nice day!