I have text links available as follows. Please contact me for combination deals, more months, etc. Links on the SECOND website right now are a great deal...it is a brand new website, and we are allowing advertisers to lock in the current rate for as many months as they would like to prepay. For all options, I prefer to be emailed at [email protected] for quickest response, but feel free to PM me as well.

Traffic: ~850 uniques per day
Link Options:
Option 1: text link in the top half of the left side navigation bar. Normal price: $12/month, 3 months for $27.

Option 2: text link below the "contact" button on the left side navigation bar. Normal price: $9/month, 3 months for $20.

Traffic: BRAND NEW site, currently ~150 uniques per day
Link Options:
option 1: text link in the top half of the left side navigation bar. $4/month for as many months as you'd like to prepay.

option 2: text link below the "links" button on the left side navigation bar. $3/month for as many months as you'd like to prepay.

Traffic: ~2900 subscribers
Link Options:
Option 1: $10 for a link within the first half-page, including a description/teaser/etc.
Option 2: $5 for a link at the bottom of the newsletter, including a description/teaser/etc.