Angry Ripper with big brass ones

I'm used to having our company's written sales material about computer network consulting and repair stolen. I've had 5 such rippers sites content changed just by a friendly request to the webmaster. Usually they just steal the words, layout (tables and sometimes style sheets), and bullet points from the site and put on their own.

I found a ripper that went a step further. He also took the images which are all have "Copyright Our Company Name 2004" in white letters on each picture. And he took this hidden paragraph I inserted into the code as a warning to rippers:

<!-- Attention! MNT is the original creator of this content. If you are looking at the source code with the intent to steal our content, be aware that we aggressively monitor use of our copyrighted materials and will take any and all appropriate action to protect our company assets -->
    I WROTE THAT! I can't believe he took the warning I put in there and just cut, pasted, and changed to the initials of his company (as shown above). Did he somehow think I was kidding? What is wrong with people these days?

I'm trying to figure out what type of email to write to his upstream provider. I see no sense in asking him to remove the stolen material. Anybody with those kind of guts doesn't care what I think.
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

I would take my site to a copyright center, and then see a lawyer.