Pl Review my new Site Designs. Opinions needed!

Hi All,

Am lauching a new Web Hosting Site. The design is almost complete but, there are a few rough edges which will be smoothened.

I'd like to have your Comments/Opinions on the Site.

Here is the link to the site http://www.joggroup.com

Thanks in Advance.

Regards.

Darshan.
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Comments/Opinions Please.
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

I like it, I just would work on the logo, I notice there's a rotating globe, but the "Jog Group" needs a logo. Other than that, kickass site

The biggest mistake - site is made using Flash.

I know, flash looks nice, but please think about your business a little. Do you plan to get some traffic from search engines? If yes, why not HTML which is indexed properly?

Originally posted by fortress
    I like it, I just would work on the logo, I notice there's a rotating globe, but the "Jog Group" needs a logo. Other than that, kickass site
    Thanks. Yes, we are re-considering the logo. May be it will be changed.

Originally posted by ManXP
    The biggest mistake - site is made using Flash.

I know, flash looks nice, but please think about your business a little. Do you plan to get some traffic from search engines? If yes, why not HTML which is indexed properly?
    I know that the site in Flash is a mistake. We didn't notice that using Flash will hamper Search Bots Analysis.

Our Designer is a Flash Pro & wasn't comfortable with HTML that much so, he designed it in Flash.

I will be adding Meta Keywords & Meta Description. Will it be enough for Search Bots.

We are thinking of keeping only TOP animation in Flash & the rest might be converted to HTML.

Also, is there any other way out for getting a Flash site Indexed properly by search bots?

Thanks for your comments.

keywords tag means almost 0 nowadays, it won't be enough.

Also change all your titles.

Anyway, I'm just looking from SEO side

It may be a little change but the revolving globe in the logo is a little off in the animation (it spins way tooo fast near the edges, as if it isnt a sphere but a circle with two sides).

Other than that, make the page into html for most of it except the header and its good to go.

i think it looks fine.
    Looking for cPanel hosting plans? Visit AweHost.com
    Get Awesome hosting @ AweHost.com

Nice site.
    I like the design very much. I didn't expect a flash site to load so fast. But you should keep the header in Flash and the rest in HTML.
    MaxterHostsimply different.
    cPanel Shared Hosting, WHM Reseller Accounts, Managed/Self-Managed VPS Hosting and more
    17+ Years of Experience | Enhanced Security | 24x7 Support | 100% Uptime SLA

Pure SSD Hosting

Thanks for your comments guys?

We'll correct the logo soon. Also, i just came to know that Google has started Indexing SWF Flash Files.

So, is there any point in converting to HTML? Am just asking.

Yes, if you want it indexed on other search engines which do not index SWF files yet.
    MaxterHostsimply different.
    cPanel Shared Hosting, WHM Reseller Accounts, Managed/Self-Managed VPS Hosting and more
    17+ Years of Experience | Enhanced Security | 24x7 Support | 100% Uptime SLA

Pure SSD Hosting

You have a point

Layout is done great. Really appealing to the yes. The current logo looks good IMO. Nice site.

Originally posted by DStudios
    Layout is done great. Really appealing to the yes. The current logo looks good IMO. Nice site.
    Thanks.