what if I place adsense on my hosting website?

hi all,

I am about to finish translating my website to English and setting up payment methods.

I have taken a look at adsense advertisements about web hosting and I realised that the click bids are very high and the advertised web hosting plans are not much cheaper than my packages.

These two facts have given birth to an idea of placing adsense codes to my web hosting website and get some income from google so that I can increase my advertising budget.

What I am worried about is what my visitors will think about this issue. What would you think when you visit such a website?

Thanks for your opinions and help
    About-Webhosting
    Everything you need to know about web hosting business..
    Realible and low-cost web hosting..
    30 Day Money Back Guarantee & Paypal Accepted

I think it will not be good to have adsense in your hosting site. It looks no serious...just my opinion....
    http://www.empresasdehosting.com
    THE WEB HOSTING INDEX IN SPANISH
    http://www.empresasdehosting.net
    THE WEB HOSTING DIRECTORY IN SPANISH

i dont see how it is a good idea to send your hard earned visitors to your competition....would be much better to try to make the sale and have a recurring monthly income than pocket change from a click...just my thoughts
    YourDotComPeople.com Hosting And Web Design For Small Businesses!

YourHostPeople.com
    Your Hosting Company!

This would be very unprofessional, and like shotgun7 already said, it would drive your visitors to other hosting companies.

Ads would be very useful only if you provide free hosting services.
    MaxterHostsimply different.
    cPanel Shared Hosting, WHM Reseller Accounts, Xen VPS Hosting & more
    10+ Years of Experience | Enhanced Security | 24x7 Support | 99.99% Uptime
    NEW:
    Pure SSD Hosting and CloudFlare Railgun™

I have to ask *why* you would even want to put adsense on your hosting website?

In under no circumstances do I think you should put adsense on your hosting website.... guess what kind of ads would come up.

Tracy Phillips

There is no real reason at all. I just want to know more about people's opinion
    About-Webhosting

Whew

You had me worried there for a minute

Tracy Phillips

I think it would degrade your site and your business not to mention making your website alot less sticky. If you want to make more money then adsense will pay you, I am sure there are a few hosts here that will pay you 20 or $30 per month to put their banner on your website. I am just kidding of course but it is basically the same thing as you will be giving your competition airtime on your site. To sum it up, don't do it

It looks like banners. I personally cannot stand banners or adsence. On a commercial website in a situation where you are trying to sell to the cutomer it makes for a bad atmosphere.

What concerns me is if you're having to resort to adsense to help with your hosting income, should you really be in this business? You should have enough money to continue without the need of advertisements on your own site. If you don't then you really shouldn't be in business until you have your financial situation sorted.
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    LiteSpeed / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

Well, in simple terms customers will not take you seriously. Look at your competition and when was the last time you saw any ad's on there own site?

I have came to a conclusion that I must erase that tiny little thought of placing ads. to my website right now.
    Yeah I now believe there must be no outer ads on my website
    About-Webhosting

Yeah, it makes you look quite cheap.

But to all those people who said about competition. There's a feature in the admin cp in google that you can block out certain sites from advertising. Just put them on a blacklist. Whenever you see another hosting company, copy link go to cp and block it.

That simple.

3 Simple words. Don't do it.
    Ovica.com : Web Hosting Is What We Do!

I also think the same way as others. Just wanted to point to professor that it is 3.5 words in "Do'nt do it"

Take care all.
    Ozone Hosting | www.o3hosting.com
    Latest Technology, Best Service.
    Cpanel | Fantastico | MySQL | Postgre SQL| PERL | .Net | HELM | Windows 2003 Server

Originally posted by Mr. Weberize
    I have to ask *why* you would even want to put adsense on your hosting website?

In under no circumstances do I think you should put adsense on your hosting website.... guess what kind of ads would come up.
    Under no circumstance would I want ads for any market in my business website. But certainly not for competitors.