Sex Offender Molested Captives

Sex Offender molested captives

Other court documents say the abducted 8-year-old girl has told authorities her captor repeatedly molested her and her 9-year-old brother.

Sick! I see a picture of her on the second page smiling. When she get older, she will have nightmare of this. I would rather have her be happy than to remember this...but flashback have a way of poping up.

Unhappy :(

Its terrible to be kidnapped,its even worse for them to do this!!!!!!

Thanx for this sad update

I heard they found remains the other day,i havent heard if they are her brother or not (I hope not)

Last edited by The Dude; 07-06-2005 at 05:24 AM.

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!

HOpe the offender is prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
    Chris, Developer/Programmer,
    Php laravel developers,
    Ruby on Rails developers,
    www.chrisranjana.com

One way or another I doubt that he'll ever leave prison except in a box. Idaho will want to execute him. In the unlikely event he somehow manages to avoid that and somehow get parole, there will be a Federal cell waiting for him on the interstate kidnapping charge. Montana might want a piece of him.
    Years from now, when most of the public has forgotten his crimes, there will be ostensibly respectable people lobbying to get him leniency.

Originally posted by chrisranjana
    Apparently level 1 kidnapping in Idaho can get you the death penalty. He hasn't even been charged with molestation yet so I have my fingers crossed that'll he'll be roasting in a special circle of hell before long.
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

The kidnapping charges at the least of this losers worries.

Let's not forget that he also beat 3 people to death, including a 13 year old and most likely murdered the girl's brother.

This is the only reason I am for the death penalty. People like him should not be able to live.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Although he already served 17 years in prison for this, when was 16 he broke into some house stole some guns and ammunition and rapped a 14 year old boy at gun point. They should also take this into considertation when convicting and sentencing him.

Originally posted by E_man3
    Although he already served 17 years in prison for this, when was 16 he broke into some house stole some guns and ammunition and rapped a 14 year old boy at gun point. They should also take this into considertation when convicting and sentencing him.
    In about 10-15 years from now a lawyer will be arguing that taking that stuff into consideration was prejudicial, and that he should be set free.

If Shasta was my kid *, all I'd ask for was a few hours (days) with him inside one of those Iraqi prisons Saddam used to use, that we've all heard about - with the power turned on.

Rubber hoses and electric cattle prods.

* Father of a five year old.
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

I would like to think that I am fair, but I also having a son and knowing I would go to the ends of the earth to protect him - I have no problems with the death penalty in these issues.

Rehabilitation can only go so far. The probation system is so overloaded just as the prisons. Even though this has been happening for years, I think it is just now coming to a head. I think (unfortunately) we will be hearing more about these types of stories.

At least build more Level 5 prisons and change the parameters on Level 1 and 2. Make prison a prison and start to enforce the death penalty.

And if that is true about Chicago / Illinois, it should be so for across the nation - anytime a child is involved and it is known for a fact, the death penalty should be invoked. No waiting around for appeals, etc. Spend that money on building more prisons / probation officers.

Originally posted by chrisranjana
    Bugger that i hope he gets his throat ripped out.........

The FBI has identified the remains they found,it WAS HER BROTHER

http://timesunion.com/AspStories/sto...storyID=375831

I hope this guy rots away right where he is!!

most inmates have a thing for child molesters, he wont make it to death row

They will probably put him in protective custody (Even though he doesnt deserve it)

Originally posted by 3rdcoast
    most inmates have a thing for child molesters, he wont make it to death row
    I think you better check the records on how many inmates themselves are child molestors...