about updates in whm

hello guys.I have a question??Is there a way to disable only the update of neomail on my server(I have WHM)??If there is not its ok..but tell me a way to find a solution.My problem is these.I have translated the neomail in my own language but every time whm do an update all in neomail is going back to english language..Thats my problem,any solution???

P.S:How i stop from whm or from ssh the updating of the scripts.sorry for my english!!

You can either set the CPanel Package update to the 'Never update' option in WHM...this would not allow any packages to update...or else,find the package for neomail and add it to the exclude list in yum.conf

I think the second option should work for your need!hope it helps...

Al
    It is reliability that counts...
    Few tips

ok my friend albatross.smart but i want a little help again. ifound yum.conf
    and the line exclude=mod_ssl* httpd* perl mysql* php* spamassassin* Now my neomail is locating in /var/cpanel/neomail .
    What i must put-write in exclude to stop updating neomail??

any help for my last post about the exlude line?

Hello

I will have to check with the server before I could suggest you with a perfect solution. As for sure, there is no rpm package for the neomail so it will be helpful if you go on with a trial and error basis.

Al
    It is reliability that counts...
    Few tips