Custom imagehost backend

I'm wondering how far I'll have to go to achieve this:

Imageshack-like hosting script that replaces posted images with an ad of some type after, say, four or five days. Paid accounts get much longer times and their own photo galleries, but you don't need to pay or have an account just to upload an image. You do, however, have to enter the name of the item you have a picture of (I'm hitting a real niche here) and some details about it. If you have more than one image of that type, there would be some way for the settings to be applied to several (click one button, get nine extra upload browse-select bars, click a checkbox on each one that uses the same description as the first one) and then this information about the image would be displayed with it when you view the page. I'd have an option to click: 'are you selling this item?' 'are you trying to buy one of these items?' and this info (for sale/seeking one of these) would be displayed with the image on the page on the site. A confirmation page after upload would bring even more targetted adwords.

Images posted to sites would probably be full size like tinypic. I don't like the thumbnail thing. I would of COURSE offer thumbnails as an option along with resizing options, with more features for paid account subscribers.

There's a few other little things. Overall, I'm tempted toward one of the premade image scripts which could then be modified. Any input?
    So far I have not needed to make 31 posts thanks to the search function.

Eh? No input?
    So far I have not needed to make 31 posts thanks to the search function.

Seems like a good idea, so nothing I can comment on. You didn't really ask any questions.