My Battlefield 2 site

My site is it is a community/fan site for bf2. All comments/feedback/suggestions welcomed.

Looks fine though I don't like the menu aligned to right but all to their own.

Looks good but I think the colors are way off for a BF2 site. I would suggest dark background with some better gaming colors. The green should definitely go.

Good Luck
    Looking for cPanel hosting plans? Visit
    Get Awesome hosting @

Montreal, Canada
    Yea, I would suggest a darker theme as well, but the layout is pretty good, although i find the forum too narrow.

Yeah i know the forum is a problem at the moment.

Flint, Michigan
    Definatley darken up those colors, at least on the background, but I would use darker forground colors as well.
    Mike from
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at

I wouldn't say the colors are that off for a Battlefield site, you just need to darken them. Make your menu titles stand out a bit more too. Maybe using black text?

looks very cool

It looks nothing like a BF2 site.

Also, why did you put your banner in a layer ontop of the template's header? Why didn't you just edit the header thats there?

I suggest darker colours, dark greys, whites and REDS... Try designing it yourself...

Or check out

yeah its alright, pretty good for a clan site.