ideas for website

I currently own the domain and was wondering what to do with it. Making some money out of it would be good one but no idea how. Since I'm a poor student i'm looking for ideas for what to do with the site that won't cost me a bean, currently it has a forum with 2 members (yay) and the site costs me a whole 10 to run a year. If anyone can think of anything then let me know. would be nice to do something with it for once

If the site cost you only 15 usa dollars of 10 UK dollars to run, then I would say...create a personal site. Develop your skill in creating a personal site.

lol i've been doing that for years but never have anything to put on :p i want to make some $$$$ anyone?

Oceanflame..... sounds like it would do a great as a music/movie site....

and if you do not want to waste more money.... I always as accepting domain name donations (not tax deductible)..

Testing 1.. Testing 1..2.. Testing 1..2..3...

United Kingdom
    Originally posted by metronome
    lol i've been doing that for years but never have anything to put on :p i want to make some $$$$ anyone?
    Thats the hardpart of every venture
    Just keep thinking it'll come to you, and it will be better than anything we can think off.
    Good luck

how about create your hobbies site that good start to make some $$$

Bay Area -USA
    Do affiliate stuff. Review sites (the ones that are offering the affiliates) and presale your visitors on the idea.

I know a couple of people that make a living that way
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Flint, Michigan
    If somebody had a really good money making idea what makes you think they'd give it up to you? =p

The only way you are going to really make money is with something that you are actually into. You will not put yourself into a site that you are not into nearly as much as a site that you are. If you don't put a lot of work and time into a site, you'll most likley see 0 results. What kind of interests do you have?
    Mike from
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at

I have a brilliant idea on how to make $$ of it, but as justadollar said, I won't tell you =P

j/k, do what you LOVE to do, don't do things that you have no interest.