Question Anybody See A Potential In Offering Cerberus For Your Clients For Free?

Just curious if anyone sees a potential to offer Cerberus Helpdesk to all their hosting clients for free? I know they have that Cerberus XSP reseller system where you can resell an unlimited amount of Cerberus Helpdesk installs for only $250 per month, and you keep anything above that, which means if you sold the help desk for $15 per month to 200 clients, you make an additional $2750 per month of income.

Seems like a big potential to me if you played your cards right...

( Sorry for starting so many threads her on WHT, just got lots of questions and ideas, and the users here on WHT seem to be very helpful )

Portland, OR, USA
    I honestly think that it has its potential. It all depends on who your marketing it to. Cerberus is a pretty awesom application.

If your offering it to Resellers or business that are looking for an all arround email solution then this would be a good idea.

- James

Well, not just that, but if you get them using it they will have a harder time moving away from you in the future if they depend on it.
    Ankit Gupta - Cernax Hosting
    "We're always second in the industry, the customer comes first."