Thread: hosting plans

hosting plans

i currently run a free hosting network for celebrity fan sites, but i want to break away and do a paid hosting network. i only want to do one plan and its this:

100MB SPace
    5 GB Bandwidth
    1 mysql
    cgi
    unlimited subdomains, ftp accounts
    $10 monthly...

is that too steep? or just right? i want opinions

That's fine. If anybody says that's too expensive, don't listen to them. When account everything it takes to run a proper business that's completely justifiable (is that a word?) pricing. Good luck with your venture.

-GSV
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

thanx! yes, ive learned alot with my free hosting biz, i want more profits..people who have 30GB BW for like $5 i dont think its possible when running ur own server

i honestly think this would work out! Its not all about the price its about the Quality of service you provide.

Thanks
    - James

add your hosting plans to www.hostnodelist.com database
    HostNodeList Web Host Directory, DEV.INTOEX.COM - products for online business

Experienced web-developer | PHP | Smarty | Zend | Databases | Graphic design - looking for long-time relationship