Hello all,

I am contacting you from Spain, but in a month or so I shall be moving back to the UK.

I am an enthusiastic young man, with 3 years Hosting Business experience behind me, I am currently looking for employment.

During my time in the hosting business, in which I started learning as a CPanel/WHM technician, fixing issues with that Control Panel, I went onto learning basic SSH skills, onto experiencing other control panels ranging from WebMin to CPanel to HSphere, continuing onto Advanced SSH Skills and Control Panel Adminstion.

I am currently unemployeed due to fact I was made redundant by the company worked with, therefore I am looking for a job which will be able to accomodate my needs.

As I noted before, I am a young man with years of experience behind me, I am prepared to adapt and learn in any situation I am encountered with, therefore I provide the idealistic Technician/Sales Representative for your company.

Over the years, I have worked with various companies, providing part time support for them, I have recieved a great amount of good response from their clients commending positively on the good communication skills and providing for their needs.

I look forward to any response to this thread, I wish you all good luck in your future endeavours.

Kind Regards,
Solomon Dolphin