Anyone know where to get a half decen VPS?

hey,
    Im relitivly new to the whole Server concept, I am wanting to ivest in a VPS/VDS does anyone know where i could get a good quality one without paying too much?

www.powervps.com - excellent pricing.

-GSV
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Well, if you want a truly fully managed server environment, then you can try HTTPme:

http://www.HTTPme.com/showthread.php...9&goto=newpost

("Fully managed" means they do absolutely all server admin/maintenance for you. You don't have to worry about anything, as they monitor your server loads and services and make sure it's always running fine... you can concentrate on sales and your own first line tech support instead of server admin, etc..)
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

powervps.com has always been a great option, we use them to monitor our network and it is amazing...

we did use servint.com for our monitoring system as well and did have any luck with them, their nodes were very slow
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated | Virtual Premium Servers
    Server Locations in: Dallas | Los Angeles | Singapore | Amsterdam

Originally posted by Rodney-E2
    powervps.com has always been a great option, we use them to monitor our network and it is amazing...

we did use servint.com for our monitoring system as well and did have any luck with them, their nodes were very slow
    Wow, someone has been promoting pvps today havn't they
    Rob Greenwood
    RedHat Certified, Unix Consultant
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/bilco105

Originally posted by SolidLogix
    Wow, someone has been promoting pvps today havn't they
    Okay? They simply have a ton of satisfied users.

-GSV
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

I am just what is true, I have used allot of VPS's for our monitoring system including tectonic, powervps, servint and one other I cant remember and powervps was the only one that actually worked and did not seem like the hardware node ware over crowded.
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated | Virtual Premium Servers
    Server Locations in: Dallas | Los Angeles | Singapore | Amsterdam

I would have to give it to powervps.com as well. excellant pricing and an absolutely wonderful and quick tech support staff.
    Synersis Media | Boutique Technology Marketing Agency

Originally posted by elix
    Okay? They simply have a ton of satisfied users.

-GSV
    Without a doubt, simply pointing out how the past 5 posts were pvps reccommendations.
    Rob Greenwood
    RedHat Certified, Unix Consultant
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/bilco105