Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1

    FireFoxForum.com

    URL: www.firefoxforum.com

    Age of site (months): 8ish

    Avg. monthly revenue: 0

    Revenue details:
    N/A

    Avg. monthly pageviews: 200 Uniques / month

    Traffic details:
    http://www.image.imgfreak.com/stats.gif

    Description:
    Obviously this site is about Mozilla FireFox.

    I have applied for legal rights to use the domain but I have yet to receive an answer. I applied well over 3 months ago and have still not heard yet.

    You are bidding on the anticipation that you will get legal rights to use the domain. I have no guarantee that you will receive rights down the road, but I would assume you would have no problems other than the time it takes them to filter through all of them.

    I have not advertised this site at all as I have other sites that are nearing a take off and have concentrated on those. This site could very easily take off with an owner who can add unique content.

    The skin is unique and developed by a close friend who now has gone away to the army, BUT due to a system crash I have lost the PSD file and this will not be provided. I asked my friend if he still had it but he reformatted his PC before he left and sold it.

    The vBulletin license will not be provided with this sale due to the fact I don't think it's eligible for transfer.



    Notice: If bidding is not high enough I will not sell.

    Price: $100

    Is an auction? No

    Buy Now Price: N/A as of now

    Auction ends: N/A as of now

    Indexed Pages (Google): Results 1 - 10 of about 778

    Indexed Pages (Yahoo): Results 1 - 10 of about 281

    Google PageRank: 2

    By the way... Payment via 2CheckOut (credit card) or Paypal.

  2. #2
    Sorry, I intended to say it was an auction. The starting price is $100.

  3. #3
    $100 bid recieved.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    253
    When the auction it's over? what is the BIN?
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, don't touch this!
    WebHostingTalk.com

  5. #5
    They will be determined as more bids come in. I may just decide to keep it if I don't get any bids.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Here?
    Posts
    2,560
    Originally posted by CreativeLogic
    They will be determined as more bids come in. I may just decide to keep it if I don't get any bids.
    $100 bid recieved.
    Didn't you have one already? (Only curious because I was interested, but confused by your latest post.)

  7. #7
    By the way, current high bid is $200.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Here?
    Posts
    2,560
    Originally posted by CreativeLogic
    By the way, current high bid is $200.
    Ignore my previous post. I guess you just cleared it up. Thanks!

  9. #9
    To be more specific, I won't sell the site at $100 and if it doesn't seem like there is any interest I will take the site off the market.

  10. #10
    I'm likin the skin! G/L with the sale!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Minnesota, USA
    Posts
    6
    I have a friend that might be interested in this. He is in love with FireFox and has been wanting to create a FireFox Community for a long time. I'll show him this thread as well as the site and have him contact you. Good Luck with the sale!

  12. #12
    Thanks for the comments everyone. I'll be looking forward to hear from him.

  13. #13
    Offer of $225 recieved. I'm off for the night I'll update everyone in the morning with the progress.

  14. #14
    As I was about to turn the monitor off I got another email with an offer update.

    Current offer is $250.

  15. #15
    Next offer recieved I will set the BIN price.

  16. #16
    Currently the highest offer sits at $270.

    I will be setting a BIN when I get back home tonight or early tomorrow morning. I just want to think it over with what exactly I am willing to accept for the site.

  17. #17
    BIN set at $1,100.

    Current offer still at $270 and still accepting offers.

  18. #18
    I will be taking offers until Saturday, July 7 @ 10 AM EST. If I do not recieve an offer I like I will be taking the site once again off the market.

  19. #19
    Only 26 hours remaining until I decide what to do with it.

  20. #20
    No longer for sale. I've decided to just keep the site.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •