Bristol, UK

Web Host Panel - A New Solution in Development

Hi all,

I am currently creating the perfect solution for Web Host Billing and Support. One Control Panel which handles all billing and support issues.

Web Host Panel is a new Control Panel which has advanced features at a low cost. This project is still in development, however coding is underway as we speak. This project is being created and coded by myself. The Control Panel is going to be PHP/MYSQL however there are talks of an ASP/MYSQL/MSSQL Version being coded after the release of the product.

The WHP Forum has just become online and has a few screenshots. I will be adding more content to this forum in the next week or so. The main site for the project is still under construction.

WHP is going to be a low cost solution for all Web Hosts. With multi-server management, integrating with cPanel, Directadmin, PayPal, Nochex, 2Checkout, Worldpay plus many many more, you can be sure that the panel will be your utlimate solution. Just think, one place, one database, one control panel.

So check out the Web Host Panel Forum

Rob Jones

Moved to Other Reviews.