Sale of :
Google PR : 3

Statistics : View Here

Immortal Technique is the biggest underground rapper there is and has recently completed his european tour. He also has featured on the latest eminem mixtape.

I am selling this great site and forums that has 58 members and 369 posts, the site is currently now only getting 20/50 uniques a day however over the last two months it has gone down from 200 as i have not had time for the site.

It features a site with some content, such as avatars and wallpapers and the largest gallery of the artist. It also features a custom web design created by myself.

The domain is registered at and has well over a year left on the domain. As the domain is quite a good one and the site is the only UK fansite acknowledged by Immortal Technique ( i recieved two emails, one from his manager and one from him giving good feed back on the site)

I really have no time for it anymore and would like to find a owner for it ASAP. I will open the bidding at $120 with increments of $15 a BIN price of $300. Payment Via PayPal.

my email and msn is [email protected]