Thumbs up 50 000 UNIQUE visitors per month. $10 site-wide text link.

Site: www.SweDesignz.com

Details: Payments will be made via PayPal subscriptions. $10/mo text link site-wide. Link will be placed on left panel below tutorials. PM for details on signing up, or with any questions.

Additionally, you can have a link at the bottom of the forums on this site for an additional $15/mo.

"50 000 UNIQUE visitors per month. $10 site-wide text link."

Does the $10 text link reach all 50,000 visitors? Or, should someone wants to reach all 50K, they have to take an additional spot on your forums for $15?

Thank you.
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

Is your company represented?

The 50 000 is the number of unique visitors per month. This does include visitors who come just to the forums, however most people who go to the forums also visit the main page first.

So to answer the question, I cannot guarantee that all 50 000 visitors will see it. However, for $10/mo I can assure you that you'll be happy with the results and exposure.

Even at $25/mo for both spots I still consider that quite a deal for the amount of traffic this site receives.

Thanks for the inquiry!

How many clicks do you think one could expect with this opportunity? Your guesstimate is fine.

Thank you.
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

Is your company represented?

I couldn't tell you as I haven't run text ads before. I can tell you that the other advertisements get 15-30 clicks per day, so I would expect your site to get around 5-10 per day as a guestimate.