I need reliable and secure reseller :(

hello all,

i need and look for reliable and secure reseller.

i am a reseller user ( but my domains hacked twice.

at first, all my domains hacked 3 weeks ago.
    i changed my all password, i also change my operating system (now my operating system is windows server 2003)
    my reseller control panel password length is about 20 characters. it impossible to find it but today same person hacked my all domains. he doesn't delete anything. he also upload default.htm, default.asp, index.asp and index.htm. all of them content's is same which is :

as a result, I think this hacker find a bug in hosting and he hacks my domains for this bug. so i want to reliable and secure server
    please help me otherwise i will become mad (

i am waiting for your advises for reliable and secure reseller hosting

it is shared reseller plan. can it be reason for hacking?

If you are hosted on a server that runs Apache as a Web server, please ask the provider if they installed and set up mod_security from

You may also want to inquire as to what other security measures the provider has in place.

Thank you.
    Peter M. Abraham
    LinkedIn Profile

i forgot to say it, sorry.
    it's windows server.

just curious which control panel are you using? - Professional Web Hosting Provider since 2002 - Automation Solution for cPanel Hosting! + Illegal File Scanner - Your complete Web Hosting Directory with Hosting/Server Tutorials

Use WHT'S search to find some reviews and info about various hosts around here,

Good luck
    Last edited by writespeak; 02-13-2006 at 02:18 AM.

I doubt they are getting in via your ftp user/pass combination.. so you're quite safe there. You should have your provider put some security in place on the server. They can start with locking down unused ports, and getting some good AntiVirus and Intrusion protection.

Make sure they scan for in memory threats because this is how most providers get caught out by trojans and other malicious attacks.

Securing things like ASP and PHP would be a given on any server but it may be worth them checking the app logs just to be sure nobody on the server is actually causing your problem.

Dean Cahl