Ben from told The Host Report "These guys blew me away with the scripts they made ready to install. I have been hosted by several virtual host.. this is so far the best. I cant think of a better host.. and I sent weeks researching for one that suited my needs"
Melusina from said "HS Rocks! Great package deals, and a very fast and friendly host. How many webhosts could you really say genuinly care about how your site is doing once they have your money? Not very many. HS does."
Jay from explained his experience with Hosting Serenity as "great service ... excellent email response"

Try us out for a 10 day trial for yourself! You will experience all of our great features: Full CGI-BIN Access, CGI Library, PHP 4 w/ ZEND, MySQL w/phpMyAdmin, Perl 5x, Tomcat JSP Server, Server Side Includes, cPanel Control Panel, MS FrontPage Support, Addon/Parked Domains, POP3/IMAP Email, Web-Based E-mail, Forwarders, Mailing Lists, Aliases, Autoresponders, Filters, Catch-All/Default, MX Record Modification, Sendmail SMTP Server, AWStats Web Statistics, Webalizer Web Statistics, Urchin Premium, Analog Stats, Subdomain/FTP Stats, Access to Raw Log Files, Crontab Support, Custom MIME types, Custom Error Pages, .htaccess Override, Telnet/SCP/SSH Access, Subdomains, Web-Based File Manager, User Access Backups, URL Redirects, Fantastico DeLuxe, GD Library, Gallery Autoinstall ImageMagick, Agora Shopping Cart, Interchange Shopping Cart, OSCommerce, Pre-installed Scripts, Design Center and more!

Best of all we promise a 30 day money back guarantee!

Visit us today at