Thread: Apple Question

Apple Question

Hello, my ipod is broken, plus I lost it, like no way i can find it. I still have my warantee, and I'm wondering if I can just buy a broken Ipodd for ebay and then use the warantee to get a new ipod.
    Albert Chen
    Designepic.com Bannerepic.com
    website & graphics design | Hosting
    aim/icq : achenxp | msn : [email protected]

No, first that would be fraud of some sort, second, they base the warranty off of the serial number printed on the back of the iPod, so, no.

hmm never saw a serial #.. i was never about to do this really, just checking.. thanks
    Albert Chen
    Designepic.com Bannerepic.com
    website & graphics design | Hosting
    aim/icq : achenxp | msn : [email protected]

Just buy a Creative Zen
    ^_^

I like my iPod lol, i am starting to take it every where i go, i would say ipod is better...

Let me know if this works. The Rolex that I bought for my coworker from a cart in Malaysia has "Superlative" misspelled. She's wondering if she can get Rolex to provide a replacement.

Re: Apple Question

Originally posted by albc15
    Hello, my ipod is broken, plus I lost it, like no way i can find it. I still have my warantee, and I'm wondering if I can just buy a broken Ipodd for ebay and then use the warantee to get a new ipod.
    Don't those thing cost $200? You managed to throw away 200$? I am glad I don't own a ipod. I will never buy one either...unless I want to find myself beaten for my ipod.

Originally posted by Hosemeyer
    No, first that would be fraud of some sort, second, they base the warranty off of the serial number printed on the back of the iPod, so, no.
    Moral issues aside, infact, Albert, you can try out!

The last time I had my mp3 player changed, they didn't double-check on the serial number.

Moreover, there is no serial number on your warranty card, but the serial number on this ebay ipod may not match with Apple's database.