XMB to vBulletin

Please move this thread if is not the right place to post.

Im looking on converting a database (vBulletin 3.0.6) to a new fresh forum based upon the XMB 1.9.2 software. If anyone is good a mySQL and PHP, and is comfortable with CPanel and phpMyAdmin and is EXPERIENCED in database and forum software converting can you please provide a quote (I dont respond to private messages post here) you need to be able to use vbulletin and xmb comfortably.

Thanks
    Khaleel

Forum

I had a guy do this for me but I have lost his details (you know how it is!) - I will, if I can find them again, forward them on. In the meantime good luck

I will watch the thread to see if you get anywhere

Thankyou very much. I posted on XMB but they told me to search the forums which never got me anywhere. Did everything go ok? no problems or anything? Thanks for posting fast

I can help you out. I've converted a number of boards - Invision/XMB, etc (I've been a vBulletin license owner since 2000, so I know my way around the script).

PM me with your budget (I'm not picky), I can get everything done tonight for you.

I hope to help you out as much as I can

can anyone do this? other than rockergrrl

Please can someone else help me go from vbulletin to xmb as my licence is running out very soon and rockergrrl was not succesfull in doing this

What would make you choose XMB?
    PacketAce
    Because packets were meant to be delivered.
    Premium Mzima Bandwith at Equinix - Secaucus, NJ

Since it seems VB has an importer, can you tell us what failed? If you can't get anyone to do this, let me know and I'll give you a hand with it. I've done quite a few imports, although not from this particular board.
    Your one stop shop for decentralization

Its not being imported to vBulletin -- its being imported to XMB -- from vBulletin.

(I, myself, read the initial post incorrectly - since the subject does day XMB to vBulletin (and not the other way around like it should've been). )

There is no vBulletin to XMB convertor --- XMB doesn't have any convertors, so extensive php/mysql knowledge is needed in order to concert.

You're right...didn't see that either. I've no idea about importing to XMB at all.

/*I remember a time when I could read a post, and even comprehend it's contents.. */
    Your one stop shop for decentralization

never mind then, I guess this will never happen