Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Younger Hosters

  1. #1

    Question Younger Hosters

    Just woundering how many hosters on this forum are under 18?
      0 Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Goleta, CA
    Posts
    5,550
    I'm sure lots of them are under 18. I'm over but I don't see why you started this thread other than to stir up another young vs old debate.
    Patron: I'd like my free lunch please.
    Cafe Manager: Free lunch? Did you read the fine print stating it was an April Fool's joke.
    Patron: I read the same way I listen, I ignore the parts I don't agree with. I'm suing you for false advertising.
    Cafe Owner: Is our lawyer still working pro bono?
      0 Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Originally posted by pixelized
    I'm sure lots of them are under 18. I'm over but I don't see why you started this thread other than to stir up another young vs old debate.
    i'm not trying to stir that up again... that would never end. i'm just curios to find out for my self how many teens are hosting.

    PLEASE DONT USE THIS AS A DEBATE THREAD!
      0 Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    1,805

    Re: Younger Hosters

    Originally posted by adminwebserver
    Just woundering how many hosters on this forum are under 18?
    If your question would have how many are above 18, then its pretty easy to answer

    The two that I know are below 18 are softwarerevue and me
    <<snipped>><<snipped>>
    why?
      0 Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    275
    The other day I was talking to another host and I asked them their age. They answered: 'Old Enough'.

    That made me laugh :-P
    Phlint! Web Media [http://phlint.com]
    [email protected]
      0 Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Originally posted by phlint
    The other day I was talking to another host and I asked them their age. They answered: 'Old Enough'.

    That made me laugh :-P
    LOL!
      0 Not allowed!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •