Plesk and automation at the reseller level

H-Sphere comes with automated account creation, billing, credit card processing, and email notifications. cPanel has these features too if you have WHM Autopilot with it. Is there anything designed to work with Plesk at the reseller level that offers some automation?

Thanks,
    Lois
    Do you have a WHT question or concern? Please open a helpdesk ticket.

"Do what you can, where you are, with what you have." – Theodore Roosevelt

That would be HSPComplete.

http://www.sw-soft.com/en/products/hspcomplete/

Specifically:

http://www.sw-soft.com/en/products/h...s/cc/#reseller

The Reseller Control Center provides a management interface for the Hosting Reseller. Resellers can either be reselling the Provider’s hosting services or starting their own hosting business off dedicated resources from the Provider. The level of control capabilities is almost identical to that of the Provider. From the setup of hosting plans, the online store, and their company site - to the management of their customers’ subscriptions; the entire hosting business is run from the Reseller Control Center.
    Gary

Thanks, Gary. Someone suggested that I post in the Plesk forum, which I did, and someone there gave me a link to HSPcomplete. I'm still left with questions, though. I've already posted them in the Plesk forum, but I'll repeat them here in case anyone here can answer them:

- Resellers can use HSPcomplete only if their web host also has it, right?

- What automated features are included at the reseller level? I'm specifically interested in finding out about automated account creation,
    billing and invoice management, and domain registration. (I've already found out in the Plesk forum that credit card processing and email notifications are automated with HSPcomplete.)

Thanks Gary or anyone else who has the answers,
    Lois
    Do you have a WHT question or concern? Please open a helpdesk ticket.

"Do what you can, where you are, with what you have." – Theodore Roosevelt