Talking Willing to work hard for you!

Hey everyone,

I just got done with a busy schedule of basketball leagues and am now done for the summer. I would love to get some work completed, to bring in some income.

I'm looking to complete any layouts, templates, logos, promotinal banners, flash work, animations, images, and any other graphic/flash related work that you need done. I also do basic scripting, with HTML, CSS, and PHP.

I charge very competitive rates, and have a very quick turn around. Quick, but always with quality.

My portfolio: http://www.stickslaughter.com/portfolio/

I have a few recent works not up on the portfolio, if you would like to see them as well.

If anyone would be interested in me completing something for them, feel free to contact me.

Email: [email protected]
    MSN: [email protected]
    AIM: krossuova
    YIM: sticksla

It'd probably be best to contact me through email, and set up a time on an instant messenger.

Thanks, and I really appreciate it.

Take care,

I am looking for some logos adn icons if you are still looking for work. send me a pm with your rates
    www.ihostdev.com iHost v3 in beta Host Automation - iPanel v4 beta With Forced Ads in User Sites, illegal file scanner, and new post 4 hosting feature
    www.domainuptime.comSite monitoring

How much do you charge for logo design?

how much to revamp a existing template/website?

www.xtremeservers.co.uk looking to make it more user friendly and appealing please pm me

Logo's can range from around $25-$75, depending on the coloring, complexity.. Etc. It's better to talk specifics.

A revamp would basically be priced on exactly what you want done.. Maybe it'd be best if we talked specifics on this one too.

Thanks again everyone!